i bombed sex :/ - Love and Romance

Le****

Posted

Ok so theres this woman i'm quite interested in and so my son and i went over and stayed at her place last night. We had orrigionally decided to wait for a good month or so before having sex so we could get to know eachother, but in the middle of the bed watching movies cuddling and caressing temptaion was high. It had been the last few times we had seen eachother but nothing more then a little touching and feeling but only enough to tease. Anyway Aiden, my son falls asleep because his bed time was half an hour ago and Tawnja and i start getting a little more into it, about 9 or so, So we're being playful but still arguing about who goes first because we both love to give first. so i decide fine she can start things off i can get over it that way she'll be happier anyway.

Ok so my shirt comes up and my bra's off and she's just kissing, licking, and carressing every inch of my body from my lips neck and shoulders from my brest and nipples, ribs stomach thighs hands arms you name it. and as she works down maybe the second or third time she sats taking of my underwear and kissing closer. so i get a little tense with anticipation and she tells me she's going to just discover my body while i relax cause she wants my to be comfortable, awww right? ok anyway she's going nice and slow but not like agonizing hell kind of slow, i mean it was different and soft and sentimental but still intense and wonderful. anyway she's teased my clit forever and i'm so damn wet she's playing with her tounge inside me and starts to use her fingers and we're both def getting into in and then my son cries.

so i have to rock him to sleep and we've got music playing for him so he doesn't hear and he falls back out. so then i come back to the bed and we both have a moment of wtf now? cause i mean you cant just jump back in but restarting isn't really there either, so i lay her back and kiss and suck and nibble her neck and breasts, which she loves and i'm running my tounge down her stomach and around her belly button and working my way down, i'm massaging and teasing her, working her up, making her body beg for it and i start sucking on her clit and licking and sucking and watching her and the way she moves and i push my fingers in and i'm teasing her clit and her legs are shaking her body's moving, she's moaning and then i hurt her. i went in but i def missed and stabbed and scratched her.

so she needs a break. ok cool. we cuddle for a moment and i caress and hold her and just make sure she's alright. i'm playing with her hair and we're talking a little and then we start getting into things again and of course, Aiden cries. again. ok so i appoligise and kiss her forhead and then go take care of him. He's not asleep but he will be.

So here we are just like what now? again and we're snuggled and flirting and shes running her hands along my body and mine on hers. and i bite her shoulder lightly and start to play with her nipples and clit. ok. Here we go again. Then she decides nope. She's going first still. ugh but ok. So she slams me back and ***s me a little and i'm thinking HELL YA and she can tell. She teases ,e a little then leans in and tells me "so i can tell that your new to this whole lesbian thing" and imediatly i turn bright red and cover my face and she moves my hand and goes "no, it's ok, i don't mind teaching you" omg. i think my heart just like completely sank but keeping the mood up and she starts to finger and eat me out and omg she's got me moaning good and she gets out a strap on. i've never used one but she knows i've fantisized. so she tells me shes going to teach me how to use it.

She gets it on and puts some lube on and i jump a little cause it's so cold and she smiles and starts to work it in. She presses her body tight against mine and and it feels good, sometimes it hurts but she does her best to fix it. Then she turns it on and it's got this part vibrating my clit while shes up against me and then it hurts again and i bleed, tears almost came but i held them back and of couse aiden gets up, again.

we give up and just decide to sleep. I'm so completely embarrassed and feel so awkward. what do i do???

Posted

talk all of these things out. tell her how you feel and get a babysitter one night t have just sex and experience sex and talk about what you like and feel and what feels good. but make sure you get a babysitter so you can both really get this anxiety of the newness out of the way and talk all the stuff out that works for you and her so you can enjoy each other.

Posted

get a babysittter, I think the flirting is way past that part. Now is the time to make love to each other and consume each other with your passion. Set a special night with her alone and go for it.

Posted

i agree with michelle about temptation being a great aphrodisiac.GET A SITTER!!

Posted

girl u better get a sitter its clear that ur son is pussy blocking LOL naw i'm jp but if ur cool about a babysitter i would get one just for a romatic night but dont let her think shes gonna score make sure its like temptation u know!

Posted

she knows i'm really embarrased and that i feel bad about it but all she could really say was it was ok. I was going to however it was last min and my son's sitter had work. But i just cant get the one part out of my head. i hurt her and she says "i can tell you're new to this whole lesbian thing" just wow wth... maybe it's just me being touchy but it seems so demeaning like i cant love her right or that i'm not a "real lesbian" but like i said i'm sure i'm just being touchy and i doubt she meant it that way just ah.... i asked if she was still interested after all the hell and she says yes but i'm not really sure i just hope so! and i mean i've had sex with women before, it's not like it was my first time i just... idk :/ i guess i just know i let her down and i cant stand that. I just have to know that she's more than happy and satisfied.

Posted

personally i would ask her new in what way..... then i'll ask her what part of her standards i didn't measure up to....then proceed on to what my standards and thoughts of and are about.....

Toni

Posted

thank you and you're welcome? i'm sorry but i'm quite confused michelle. please explain

Posted

i must ask how in the hell is that sexy? at all? i don't get it... maybe the teach you part but the original comment far from.

and honestly not really... i guess i need sex advice? idk... all i know is that i want her too look back and think god that was amazing not what hell that was ya know?

so now sex advice? anyone?

Posted

every woman has her pleasure zones and comfort zones some are similar. That why you need the night to expore what turns each other on and talk to each other. Keep in mind what may make you hot may not make her hot. That is why moaning and moving and maybe moving their hands to the places that get you going are going to word. but starting and stopping is not. That destroys all that ground work you laid before. Just dont assume.

Posted

well it turns her on because ur somewhat of a virgin u know? and thats what makes it sexy its her mind set thats all ur mind is ur most powerful sexual organ so in a way i understand her because i love virgins lol

Posted

:/ you're crazy but i guess....
and ok teri i will do

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

damm reading that made me hot !!! lol thx!!

Posted

Good luck Leah, I don't really have any advice because I just suck at giving sexual advice, but I really hope everything works out!