Lesbians and Bikes!! - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

So, I'm getting my bike in two weeks so I was wondering if any of you girls have a group or know one. Let me know! =)

Posted

I can't find any in your area, but as a motorbike rider myself I can say that if you hang around bars long enough, you'll be invited on rides and maybe eventually an MCC

Posted

hmmm, motorcycles are sexy. I'm kind of a scaredy cat though. It sucks.

Posted

^_^ I don't see the sex appeal, to me it's just a fast mode of transportation that doesn't involve sitting in a metal tin, baking or cramped in a sardine can with other people's body odour (aka public transport).

Posted

I think it's because you can feel the power of the engines and it makes people think you are tough. yes your reasons are much more valid, but when my romantic mind takes the concept of a motorcycle, I envision riding off into the sunset, and the open road. It's silly I know. My grandma who got to ride on one once told me they're overrated because the wind blows on you really fierce when your biking,

Dominique_St.Peter
Posted

A girl on a bike is HOT! I'd let you take me for a ride lol. I do agree with Charlotte, you just have to find the right spots.

Posted

I've never felt more appealing lol. I saw an advert the other day, it mentions various sites that are akin to biker social networking, where they organise rides out and such. Might be worth googling for them in your area, or ask people you know with bikes.

I really must get some pictures on here of me on my bike in armour xD Thanks for making me feel good

Dominique_St.Peter
Posted

No problem I'm just being honest, I think that's sexy! That is a big turn on for me.