Hi Folks, I'm new around here! - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

Hi, my name is Freeja. I just joined this group. Just wanna drop by and give a warm "Hello" to everyone. It's great such a group exist!!!! It took me a long time to make peace with being gay and christian at the same time, but I'm glad to say finally, "I found my peace. "
Do drop by and say hello. I would love to meet all of you someday!

Godspeed my brothers & sisters,
Freeja

Posted

It took me a while also. So i know thw joy that you get just knowing that your happy with yourself. It was a lot easier to tell my parents then i thought. But now that im out and proud. Im happy.

Posted

@Mitchell...I just came out...to my friends. My parents are taking it too well. With that said, when the news travels to all my relatives, it'll be a disaster for me. But I figure, could it get any worse than the situation I'm in right now? So I'm just gonna roll with it. Let the juggernaut land wherever it may, as long as I'm living the "truth" I know. Much blessings to you Mitchell!

Ryan_Siriwardene
Posted

You hang in there Freeja!

Its takes heaps and work from yourself in order to be an elevated place that does not disappear the next day.

Posted

Hi Freeja and welcome to our little group. I think you will find you are not alone in this world.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Freeja welcome to the site and the group..I know you will find lots of good friends on here..

Posted

Thanks for everyone who has left me messages. I already feels really welcomed!!! It's great to have a space where I can feel free to say what I want and be who I am without the fear of being judged or undermined. Thanks my family!!!!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Freeja there are alot of people on here to welcome and help you if you ever need to ask for it...God bless