Andy_Williams_53285

If anyone is interested in friendship - Gay Guys! <3

Andy_Williams_53285
Posted

If anyone is interested in friendship,chatting about poetry,classical literature and music than dont be hesitate to write me.
For me a personality with good soul is the most valuable thing!
Love A.

Posted

Hi Andy, sorry i aint into much of ur stuff, but hey i will be a Friend if u like

Andy_Williams_53285
Posted

Hi Richard,
Of course I dont mean anybody to be in these subjects,the main objective is a good personality
And indeed I would like you to be me friend :0)

Posted

ok Andy, well u got me

Posted

hey. a chat room "with HEART"...sounds GREAT. May I participate.. I love poetry. used to write...nonpreofessionally. But, with a friend, we are co-collaborating on a book!!

Andy_Williams_53285
Posted

Hey,
It sounds quiet nice,is it possible also to share in private letters some of your verses?

Posted

gotta like that, i'm a writer of such things, reader of many. love to talk about such things

Posted

I love accepting Friend Requests - a friend gained is a friend earned, however I don't add people who have no profile picture, sorry

Posted

Shakespear, 'nuff said. His inability to actually write his own plays and copy ideas from other authors then spice them up with current historical data is what makes him my favorite.
Though... I do enjoy reading Madame Bovary, Midaq Alley, The Sorrow of War, House of Spirits and recently, Dante's Inferno.

As far as poetry goes, Sylvia Plath.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Andy and welcome t o the site..

Posted

sylvia plath? i could have honestly said i thought i was the only one who liked her poetry

Posted

I don't like her poetry. I love it.
Every poem is just filled with an anger that is slowly passified at the end. Her life was tragic, but that 'tragic part of her life' is whats her so unique. I love her!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Keandre There is a group just for people who want to read or share poetry...Look in the groups you willl find it..

Posted

@Tanguy her poetry is lovely, always showing how her mind contemplates things, even the menial things, things we tend to overlook and shows them in a light we never thought possible!
@michael i'll look for that that sounds interesting

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Keandre it is a good group but if you are anyone here wants to share I know we all would love to read more..

Posted

@Keandre My favorite poems from her are Medusa and Ariel, you?
I miss writting poetry. I stopped doing it this year to focus more on short stories. They're all morbid, involving the loss of humanity through: the loss of faith in religion, suicide bombers, rape, murder, genocide and the pleasures that life has to offer. Most of it, if not all, plays into what's writting in Dante's Inferno.

Posted

@tanguy. i did have a thing for Beast, and Child. i still write poetry, although not as much as i used to. short stories i've been doing a lot more of, with a few full-scale projects here and there. as morbid as they are, they sound like the things i read quite often.

Posted

That's amazing! I'm stuck with the luxury of high school education, but my english teacher in china sent some short stories that I wrote to an organization that collects students' literature works and pulish them.

What is your genre preference? I guess mine's pretty obvious. Horror.

Posted

same here, high school drags on. my preference? horror/gothic, surreal, and ambiguous, which is basically a genre where there is no line between whats real and not

Posted

Kudos. That's an amazing genre.
Though, it can drive teachers insane when they ask you to prove a point. *snorts*

Posted

oh definitely, always asking for a solid opinion not one that covers all the basics. haha, gotta hate teachers (at least those "come on, i know the answer obviously, but i'm gonna make you look like a fool by making it seem obvious and asking you when you don't know" ones, irritating! haha)

Posted

Oh yea... I wrote a perfect story, but heartly received a C+ on it because I wasn't ontopic. That was the first time I said, "Bitch, what the fuck!?" loudly. The teacher was fine with my comment, but he didn't change the mark regardless of how I projected my interpretation of the task question for him.

*sigh*
I miss reading good literature. Right now I'm reading, "The Swarm," and the author, Frank Schatzing, fills nearly 400 pages of the book explaining what everything, science-related, means. I'm all in with knowing how a worm infested with bacteria destroys the Northern Euope's slope, and causes a tsuanmi to occur. But bitch, 400 pages is a lot.