Jony_Star

Let's Play Another Game... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

If you wanted an animal...what animal would wanna you be???

i would want to be a white tiger...cuz they're so cool...& i think they're very beautiful...

Posted

A snow leopard I think

Mark_Watson
Posted

a lynx leopard cat

Posted

A Lion, and the Master Lion.

Taylor_Bowman
Posted

i am a black cat beautiful in my own way shy and loveable and i do wat i wish and i wont change at all ;3

Dave_Mack
Posted

A pit bull dog beacuse they really are friendly and not the vicious animals many make them out to be....

Posted

IDE probibly be an falcon cuz FLYIN is the shit

Posted

I'd want to be a cat.

Posted

a wolf in the alaskan plains, with another warm enough to stay close to

Posted

I'd want to be a prize bull because they can have sex 100 times over without blinking an eye lid. They can just go from one cow to another saying "next please". I must stress though, I don't really want cows, I'd rather have 200 nice men of my choosing one after the other. Well, I can wish can't i? lol.

Tim_O'Grady
Posted

A Falcon. They fly very fast and whenever they want to and

have no fuel or maintenance expenses

Robert_Connors
Posted

a farrel bangle tiger becouse they are of both worlds demesticated and wild that is me

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

A Golden EagleThey are free beautiful and powerful.

Posted

You took my answer Antony I'd be a Eagle too they are beautiful.

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

My Labrador dog he has the life of Riley is extremely friendly and faithful and doesnt have a bad bone in him.He is even a good watch dog he let the burglars in and watched them leave LOL (THAT IS TRUE) bet he even licked them goodbye Bless him LOL

Daniel_Markov
Posted

hey is the phoenix counts?because right now he is the onli ainmal i wnat to be

Jimmy_McClellan
Posted

Baby, for you only, it counts!

Robert_Connors
Posted

daniel yes a phoenix counts U can be like CHER the singer she is compared to a phoenix she keeps coming back better and stronger all the time LOL

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I would have to say Wolf..One because of my last name..My nick name when growing up was Lobo..

Posted

well even tho i didn't include or exclude mythical creatures...i'll let it slide...but yea if i had 2 choose a mythical creature...i'd pick the phoenix 2...but as 4 an animal dat exists...i'd be a tiger...

Taylor_Bowman
Posted

ooooo mythical creatures 2!!! ok then i would love to be a dragon!!! there so beautiful majestic and strong! and practiclly act like a cat! XD

Robert_Connors
Posted

cool I like dragons and movies with dragons :-)

Posted

Well because others are choosing mythical creatures then other then an Eagle I like the phoenix.

Posted

well you guys can choose an animal or a mythical creature...or both...it's ok by me...