David_Fung

lover - Gay Guys! <3

David_Fung
Posted

sometimes is hard to have a honest and caring boyfren..agree?

Posted

well i've only had 1 dishonest boyfriend...da other have been caring...but unfortunately caring turned into obsession...& dat was bad...it may be hard 4 ppl 2 trust...but i like 2 trust regardless of wat's happened 2 me...cuz i would treat my boyfriend the way i wanna be treated...oh but dat's beside ur question...yea it's kinda rare 2 find a guy...but not impossible...don't give up hope...

Posted

agreed....been through three, none truly faithful

David_Fung
Posted

nice comment Jony.....thanks
and very unfortunate to you Keandre..hahahaha

Posted

eh, it happens. we can't all make good choices, i guess

David_Fung
Posted

yup..sometimes we have no choice...

Posted

well we have 2 make mistakes...& it's not only sometimes...i mean...sure we can hope we don't make any...but in fact they're necessary...& as long as we learn...those mistakes r actually useful...don't be afraid 2 make mistakes...but have the courage 2 work thru them & learn da lesson of the day...

Taylor_Bowman
Posted

its hard to even find a guy at all

David_Fung
Posted

that is a saying.." learn frm mistake" old school time...hahaha

Posted

true, true, it's best to learn than to keep repeating the same thing. from what i've learned already, that's called insanity

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

A life made without mistakes is a life not lived.

Posted

A life not learning from mistakes is hell.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Very true @Antony I found mine 23 yrs ago and still together today..

Posted

Well I read your comments a you all right life without mistakes is not living, but I feel the older you get the less mistakes you make because you know what you're willing to deal with.