hi - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

i have a question

Posted

then feel free to ask it

Posted

i have a friend that is a lesbian and she is fear to come out her parents would disowned her

Posted

thank you

Posted

It is unlikely that she would be disowned, it's a fairly common occurrence in this day and age, fear over such things is simply cultural stigma being brought forth from an era long past.

I should know, I came out as trans THEN as a lesbian, boy was that awkward, and everyone still talks to me.

Posted

thank you

Posted

Yeah it's in parents nature to love their kids so it's unlikely she will lose them because of who she loves

Posted

Amber thank you for that

Sophie_Button
Posted

I don't know, I know people who's parents had a difficult time with it, my friend got kicked out of their house, you can't just expect acceptance over night, they'll probably need time to come around and accept it. Her parents are cool with it now but it took time. you have to trust and know your parents love you and want to see you happy, if it could be dangerous then obviously don't come out, but if not, there's jo point putting it off, pull need to come out eventually there's no point in pretending. Parents just want their children to be safe and happy, and because of that they'll be fine no matter who you love.

Cat_Marcos
Posted

it all depends on how open minded her parents are and their views about gender preference. If they're really against it, i suggest she should talk to her parents about having gay and/or bi friends to see their reaction to it. Also, she should feel comfortable to come out when she wants to and when she feels safe about being who she is. I came out to my mom and she was really cool with it, but my dad hates gay ppl so I'll wait a couple more years to tell him...
Hope that helped

Posted

thank you so much

Posted

yes that help