Jony_Star

Ok...I Need Help Decoding This Message... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

here's another message between me & this other guy...but i'm just like what is he talking about???...i only understood the last part...& i know he was being sarcastic...lol...but idk..maybe you guys can help me figure out this randomness...there are 2 messages he sent me...

Title: Twink

Sam: sound like your average twink to me

Jony: wat is dat supposed 2 mean???

Sam: it was the first thing that came to my mind and they said all those drugs in the 70's wouldnt hurt us

Jony: i'm goin to say that i'm lost in what you're trying to say...

Sam: oh come on there has to be another way to talk to you this is all mindless crap

Jony: i don't know what your talkin about...& if you don't start makin sense...don't expect me to reply...

Sam: now thats the attitude i wish i had with strangers

Title: Travel Sum

Sam: you descripton makes me think when i was in the manilla and i had 6 of guys in my back pocket and didnt know the were back there. so small

Jony: ok...if u don't start makin any sense...don't expect me to reply...cuz so far...i don't know wat ur talkin about...

Posted

Well, he's obviously talking mindless crap, he's either messing around or is a tad insane

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

know what just ingnore him sounds a little nuttie to me

Posted

Jeez, you get some real weirdos messaging you...

Posted

Be better to block him mate because he sounds a little nuts

Carl_Gruel
Posted

Here is what I get out of his rambling...people who ramble about stuff will blame it on drugs (LSD, Acid) they took in the 70's. This is not the case. Most people who experimented with drugs turned out fine. He is trying to be funny and its not working.

About the description...my interpretation is that "in his back pocket" means he had 6 guy f**k him in Manila and he did not feel them because they were so small. If he is talking about a description of you, I would consider that an insult.

Hope this helps...

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

hay i get more fruit cakes onn here than i do at christmas time.

Posted

well i am ignoring him...but i don't think he's gonna be messaging me anymore...@ Nick...i sure do get some weirdos...but wat can i do???...some are nice...others...well u guys know...lol...but i don't make the habit of dismissing people...but this is clearly an exception...@ Carl...well anyone can comment over my size of my penis all they want...but @ da end of da day...they'll never know...cuz i'm not here 2 talk about it...i'm here 2 make friends...= )

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

i think u would be better off 2 just ignore him or block him all 2gether .

Posted

wow,that was crazy lol

Posted

I really think he was looking 4 a Bus Stop in Manilla lol

Dave_Mack
Posted

BEst bet it to ignore him. Like a bad penny if you ignore him he will jsut go away. All he wants is attention. Don't give it to him, This is a perfect examply why people should limit the info they post here.

Robert_Connors
Posted

well it sounds to me he is alittle on the whaked side and I just got myself in a mess with someone in africa claiming he was doing a job there went on for 2 1/2 months then it came I need money well when I told him I couldn't help all hell broke loose and the thing is I fell for it and I got hurt but he didn't get anything from me I was lucky .To all, there r alot of scammers out there be careful no matter your age !!! always smiles :-)

Taylor_Bowman
Posted

no clue watso ever just nod smile and find the closest exit

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

He could well be tripping,in which case he is probably skipping round fairy land or drinking tea with pixies.I have never taken acid but it takes all sorts.Just laugh it off.

Posted

You are missing the point he tell you all the drugs of the 70s i hurt him, an from the soun of the message really bad. Ya'll did goo I couldn't even finish reading this crap

Robert_Connors
Posted

mark u don'nt get it u r young so let it go ok don't disrespect the group members smiles :-)

Posted

well w/e da case may have been...i hope he gets better...i'm just sorry i couldn't understand wat he was tryin 2 say...