One or the other! - Bi Bi Bi Women

Posted

Are there moments when you really are not attracted to men anymore? Or are there moments when you're not attracted to women anymore? I have moments when I just don't want to be bothered by a man, but I haven't had a moment when I didn't want to be bothered by a woman, lol...I love women...How about you?

Posted

you know, I can get a guy any time I want one, any way I want one - any bar is full of them, but to find a gal to come home with me is always special. Do I need guys - sure (they have thier used) but I always want new girl friends ..... mmmmm

Melissa_Ross
Posted

I agree. Women are a special treat that are always to be savored, while men are common bread that never fully satisfies you.
If I can't get a girl (which I haven't gotten one yet, I'm too shy around girls), and really need sex, I'll just deal with getting a guy instead. Something is better than nothing. XD

Posted

I LOVE women

Posted

All great comments and it is very helpful...

Kimberley_Henderson
Posted

yes to find a women to send time with is hard i like guys but cant go without having a women to share my time with

Melissa_Ross
Posted

Right now..I wish I had a girl or a guy to spend time with. It's been way too long since I've had anything even remotely steady with anyone; even just for sex.

Posted

I'm especially missing women at the moment- it's been waaaay too long since I had one! The excessive use of 'a's signifies just how long it's been, ha! I'd really like to meet someone, or even have a string of several short term relationships one after the other, I'm sick of being single!

I came out as bi sexual when I was 20 (but I've known I was bi sexual since I was 11!), after I had my first ever fling with a girl and realised I couldn't ignore my feelings. What a journey it was to come out! So many people don't understand how you can be attracted to both men and women, and at first people telling me that there is no such thing as bi sexual really confused me, especially as I was going through a predominantly lesbian phase at the time (in relation to what you were saying about sometimes wanting one sex over the other). So, I went through a long phase of thinking "Am I straight, am I lesbian, what's going on?" It was when I started to fancy a man again (unfortunately- the men I fancy are always pricks! ) that I realised that I am indeed bi sexual rather than straight or lesbian, and I fully embrace it! Not knowing whether my next relationship will be with a man or a woman is exciting! If anyone has a problem with me "not being able to choose"- they can take a hike!

Having said that, I do sometimes find that the things that I like in men and women are completely different from one another. At first, I always wanted men for romance, and women for sex (although I do enjoy sex with a man), but it was meeting my first female fling that made me realise that a woman could give me at least as much, if not MORE emotional fulfillment than a man, and the sex is more gentle and erotic (I find the female body a lot more aesthetically appealing!) I can't quite pinpoint exactly how my carnal feelings for men and women differ, but they do, and no, that doesn't mean that I like one more than the other.

My advice? As Jan said, bi is completely fine so do not feel pressured to "choose". Be honest with any partner you have right from the onset, and most importantly, embrace being able to have double the fun that straight or homosexual people can have! : p