Robyn_Ed

help? - Lesbian Ladies

Robyn_Ed
Posted

I'm so tired of being single I know this is gonna sound stupid lol but anyway I want to be with someone and cuddle and just chat and know that I'm loved by that person. Been in long distance before and enjoyed it because I really got to know her. So anyone intrested message me I'm not a wierdo okay well maybe a little wierd but hey who isn't hahaa

Posted

Hey there! I'm not looking for a relationship, but I am looking to make new friends, and though I'm in Canada, I would love to talk!

Shiloh_Ann_Kunz
Posted

Long distance relationships suckk,.!
I never know whens the right time to talk to my bae or anything since she steady working and im steady going to school and we dont live near each other this is the hardest thing ive ever done and i dont want her to leave me as anything cause i dont know what i would do.. but i do plan on going to where she stays over summer for a surprise.! since her birthday is coming up (:

Robyn_Ed
Posted

I know what you mean but it seems there are no lesbians or bi girls my are or near where I live it sucks just want to find that special girl that loves me for who I am and we can just cuddle up and watch movies you know feels like I won't ever find that special girl

Heather_Darby
Posted

I know exactly what you mean Robyn, and I want the exact same thing! There are a few lesbian and bi girls near me but they are all in relationships. I am so sick of being single, but I refuse to rush into a relationship and screw it all up.

Posted

long distance relationships are hard but sometimes they are worth it and you meet the girl of your dreams but you must be really good at communication and really good at connecting with that person and putting the time and energy into the relationship

Posted

I agree with Amber, you both have to be prepared to put in equally the same amount of hard work and time into a long distance relationship to make it work. I fell in love with a girl who only lives 20 mins away, we spent a beautiful 6 months together and had made plans to start a life together, then she informs me the distance is getting too hard, she doesn't have time to fit in her life inbetween driving to visit me, and that because of this she felt as if she was single again and stopped loving me. It's hard to know who you can trust to love you that much and who you can't, so i'd advise avoid the heart-ache and stick with women in your area hunni. Distance seems a small thing when it comes to love, but in time it becomes too much of a burden for one or the other.

Robyn_Ed
Posted

I was in a long distance relationship for 6 months and she left me but I duno it's so hard there is no one in my area I can't find anyone

jessicazylee
Posted

long distance relationships are all about patience, trust and understanding. i also think they shouldn't be attempted unless you have a solid basis and there's no choice. For example, my partner and I have been together for two years, but family circumstances have had me return to Asia. Hoping to go back to the states in another year or so.

We're literally on opposite sides of hte globe... it's 7pm over here, but 7am over there.

Posted

Theres always exceptions for the right people, just gotta be brave enough to take the risk i guess x

Posted

ok so I'm pretty sure I've said something similar to this before but longterm relationships are hard for me. I don't think I would want to wait for someone unless I was sure we had chemistry together. I guess sometimes you get lucky and meet someone and just know instantly that they are worth waiting for. I guess in the long run maybe you'll have made a new friend across the globe if nothing else. Fore me it does not work out so much

Posted

meant to say long distance