Jony_Star

Hello...I Want To Play A Game... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

What are your top 5 favorite things and why???...name the 1st thing that comes to your mind...whether it's food, weather, activities, music, movies, games, holidays, places, quotes, etc...again whatever comes to you 1st...& choose 5...

1. i like strawberries cuz they're red & sweet...& so delicious...yummy...

2. i luv storms...cuz i luv hearing thunder & i absolutely luv the rain...

3. i luv video games...cuz games r my addiction...

4. i luv da beach...cuz after i go in the water i take a nap...listening to the waves

5. i luv doing yoga...cuz it helps me relax & it's the only physical activity i really like to do...

Posted

1) I like drinking Blueberry & Pomegranate Gatorade (not all the time)

2) I like listening to music. Almost everyday I listen to Gaga, Firework by Katy Perry, F**kin' Perfect by P!nk, some Christina Aguilera songs, and my Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time soundtrack.

3) I play video games. Not as much as I did before but when I did, I played Sonic or Mario around the clock.

4) I like walking.

5) I love Glee.

Sam_Shipp
Posted

i luv sex with my very best friend

Posted

1.) I love loud storms 'n shows of lightning 'cause i'm fascinated by the electricity in the air 'n I can sleep like a rock or make the most passionate love thru a t-storm.

2.) I love 2 b near the water ..because the sound of the waves is one of the most soothin/calming thing I know of.

3.) I love to have music playing in the background 'cause it's the soundtrack of my life ..I should add that I love to sing ..yes I am a vocalist.

4.) I love 2 love 'n be loved by someone special. Sex is fine but with someone I love ...it's the best!

5.) I love to travel 'n love 2 meet new friends (while cherishing my old friends 'n family too). Why else would I be doing this site? LOL Sure have met some really gr8 people here. Muah!!!

Taylor_Bowman
Posted

1 Apples fav fruit!
2 magic gotta have a little each day
3 LOZ awesome video game!
4 cats cuz i am one and there just to cute!
5 Anime i draw it and love to watch it! &gtw

Posted

1. i love cheese, simply because there shouldn't be a reason
2. i love music, it's the soundtrack of my life
3. i love writing, it's the ultimate free expression
4. i love someone, because they mean something to me surprisingly
5. i love life, because it has yet to let me down too hard

JR1
Posted

1 sun makes me feel good and gives me energy
2 music can male me feel good when im down and better when i am good
3 cool people read my quote in y profile
4 animals make you smile
5 travel so much out there to see

Posted

i love M en
i love A nything sweet
i love R oling in bed when i sleep
i love I ntimate converstaions
i love A little drama in my life
i love H ot drinks when im freezing cold

and if u can't read between the lines... then you will never know what i really LOVE...

Posted

Okay, if it wasn't plagerism, I would just copy and paste Albert's post here.

1. Thunder Storms: Cuddling with someone special in front of the fire, listening to the rain beating on the roof and the flashes of lightening and claps of thunder, has to be one of the most calming, and sexiest things I could imagine.

2. The Ocean, Especially with a storm coming in. Hearing the waves pound on the beach and thinking of the power in those waves. Another thing that is best when shared cuddling with that special person in front of a fire.

3. Music: Sometimes invigorating, Sometimes calming, sometimes uplifting, always welcome.

4. Love: Yeah, sex is great. Sex with someone you love is even greater, But love, That is when you don't even care if you have sex, just being with them is enough. Cuddling in front of a fire, with that special person is better than sex.

5. Meeting new people: I am of the philosophy that you can never have too many friends. Real, close friends. the kind of friends that will help you bury the bodies.

Posted

good answers so far...good job...da game is goin good so far...

Posted

I love to be by the sea and watch it crash into the cliffs in a storm.

I love to walk by a river and see it sparkle and hear the noise a chalk stream makes.

I love to read poetry to myself.

I love to write poetry (not very good) to get my feelings out.

I like to walk across the fields and through the woods on my own ,near where I live, and remember when I used to do it with my Dad before he died

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I love long walks on the beach with my hubby.
Love dogs have 2
Love god for the love he gives me
Love too cook for anyone that likes homecooking
Love pretty flowers
Love all my friends on Gays.com

Posted

I love chocolate

I love coffee. I'm addicted to both chocolate and coffee. Sometimes together. LOL

I love to cuddle.

I love to play games on my computer at various game sites.

I love falling asleep to the sound of a thunderstorm.

I love to write. Both fiction and poetry.