EARN MONEY AT HOME ANY TIME - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

are these allowed?

Robert_Connors
Posted

I don't think so

Dave_Mack
Posted

I have sent him a VERY strong notivce that ad MUST be removed, Figures,...someone in PAKISTAN wanting to invade the site. MODERATORS...Please remove it and BAN this person!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Report this person..Gays.com will get rid of them...

Robert_Connors
Posted

yes and thank u am going to try to do that and if all of u do it we can ban them

Posted

And a hetero pic to boot!

Robert_Connors
Posted

fuckin money mongering bastards I am so sick of these fuckers!!!! sorry guys but had a bad exsperience with a guy that totaly lied and got me in his web but little did he know this country bumkin ain't suppid hello to all be carefull of the people in nigeria and other places like it they put up hot pics and drag u in. just saying:-)

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

site will b better if we get rid of him

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

They have....

Dave_Mack
Posted

If he is gone I suggest this thread be DELETED as if it never existed. Also moderators should have a way to be notified if it happens again that they can instantly delet the poster and the thread. That way this can be erridicated.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Group owner can delete it...

Robert_Connors
Posted

yes I think so that fucker needs to go away sorry to everyone but why do they need to be on here, like they can get anyone to do what ever they were talking about good god what has happened to the world ??????????????/

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

nuts and people who fall for them