Wanting A Lover - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Is is really to much to ask to have love!? or have someone wanting to love me? because thats all i want! i just wanna feel loved and have someone nice who is cute and is caring but isnt a pushover but who is sweet and loving thats all i want! :/ oh and who is willing to talk and txt me and get dirty with me at times.... i really dont think thats to much to ask for..

Johnnie_Stivey
Posted

awww- I understand-buit it is indeed everything to ask for I guess

Posted

Forget about the sex and just look for someone with no strings attached. By looking for someone to talk dirty with you, it sounds like you want sex, not love. There's a difference.

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

no he wants some1 2 b with. spend time with 2 have some1 there when he comes home. Like all relationships sex does come in 2 it sometimes.

Posted

well it's actually a lil of both...luv & sex...but i prefer 2 focus more on luv...sex is somethin dat's great when ur in luv...but nothin's better than bein in da comany of my 1 true luv...& havin our adventures...but knowin wat i want isn't enough...i have 2 be patient...cuz all good things come 2 those who wait...so be a lil more patient...& u'll find ur guy...

Taylor_Bowman
Posted

i feel ya blake i want they same thing 2 but love is hard even harder for ppl like me so just wait with ur attitude and rockin bod ull find someone

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

Jony,s right its a balance between luv & sex.Lov makes sex that more special but haveing some1 that u have feeling 4 is gr8.

Posted

findin luv can't be dat super hard...we make it a bit complicated ourselves when it comes 2 looking...but if u just be urself...ur natural self...findin guys won't be a problem...some ppl can look beyond looks Taylor...so don't u worry about havin a rock hard bod or anythin..u'll find ur guy 2...

Taylor_Bowman
Posted

thx jony ur a good person

Posted

aww thanks john and jony! yeah i mean thats all i meant honestly aha thank u for clearing it up that is what i want and i wish people would just stop saying im shallow and is and that im sorry but its what i want just like if anyone of u were to say what u want im were i would/ could relate!

Posted

Blake, I know how you feel. My part is, to many ex-boyfriends.

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

then that makes u the lucky 1 lol

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

Hmmmmm Have I seen this somewhere else on this site but worded slightly differently like stay up all night talking dirty on the phone etc etc etc Same person
Wants dirty pics too

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Your right Paul he did post it and ask for something different..