Robert_Connors

hi catch me hir i have new pic on my dick do it if u want to able to send them - Gay Guys! <3

Robert_Connors
Posted

hey guy am from SE Florida was born in Vermont but left there @ 21 yrs old becouse of being gay and all nothing for me there needed to find out what all the gay stuff was about!!! went to Ft. Lauderdale I found out boy did I LOL

John_Forbes_50499
Posted

Hi am JOHN am from NEWCASTLE in ENGLAND. i love 2 chat & meet guys but will have 2 leave that till another time. This is just a quick msg 2 intro myself.

Richard_Edwards
Posted

Everyone beware, sounds like Gino is up to a scam, I read about these things on the internet, you will get billed very high costs when you do this.

Posted

hi i am looking for boyfriend

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

yes guys the gino text is a scam and you will be charge a fee to your phone wven if you have a free text plan

Posted

Sun., April 24th, 11, 16:10 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
Texts and so Called Other Benifits on Cell Phones, Ipads etc. Oh Sounds Really
Great. All Those texts/Messaging etc. Funny, I Never hear About the Whopping
Phone Bills Teens, Others or Parents Get at the End of Each Month.
Sky High - YOU BET.
I have a Nokia Black Berry Type Phone. Got a Nice Plan From Rogers etc But I
as a Rule Only Use It From 18:00 Hrs to 07:00 Hrs Because I SAVE Money and
NO I Won't Text/Message etc During the Day or Wkds so I Keep My Bills to a
Minimun Like $40. Monthly Average.
No Phone Scams for Me,
Tnx Group,
Operater.

Posted

Woops - My Best Plans I Get. Close to 1,000 Minutes and It Unlimited Calling Nights and Wkds. 250 Minutes in the dDaytime. But Don't Use It Much. If I
Want to send Notes - I Have gays.com, Facebook or My Space. Heck Emails are Better Then Text/Messages or Twitter.
Tnx,
Operater.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

So right Tach it is a scam and there are other guys that do the same thing..I just try to report him but could not get to his page so someone else must have ..If you ever get a chat or message like that please report that person..Manger of Gays.com will get rid of them fast...

Fidaus_Zakaria
Posted

i dont know

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

He has been kick off

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

gays.com don't want them and if you see them report them

Robert_Connors
Posted

thank u I put in a requesed also am glad they don't need to be on here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 don't have any thing good to say so with that done Smiles :-)