Shi

to skateboard or not to skateboard? - Lesbian Ladies

Shi
Posted

Hey, I'm Shileen. I'm planning on getting into skatebaording again. Just something to do to pass the time on my days off. Plus it's a good work out. Just wanted ask u ladies a question, what do u think about a girl skateboarding? Cute? Not cute? Awesome? Comment if u like. I would like to hear what u say. Good or bad. It's cool.

Robyn_Ed
Posted

Really good skateboarding is hot

Cat_Marcos
Posted

skateboarding is wicked awesome!! I'm not good at it personally, but its really fun to watch!!

Posted

It's cute and awesome! I am unbelievably clumsy so I don't do it myself. I need to learn more stupid human tricks to amuse the ladies, I think.

Posted

I think it's sexy. I can kinda skateboard, but I prefer rollerblading and bmx biking.

Posted

yes amanda rollerskating is awesome! I used to have a pair of blades and I loved it. I still really didn't do tricks. Unless standng up while coasting down a hill counts with your hands still on the handle bars or maybe pathetic little bunny hops or trying to let go of the handle bars and coast along. I did bike like a speed demon though!

Posted

I used to bike too lols. I'm tired so pls forgive any confusion

Rachel_Kind
Posted

I live in Hawaii and am thinking about getting a skateboard or Rollerblades to travel. cuse I walk everywhere and sometimes it just takes tooo long. I don't want to bike!

I am good at roller blading but they are more of a hassle cuse u usually have to take them off when u are in a store....but i don't know how to skateboard.'

comments

Posted

I think skateboarding is really cool. I tried it a couple of times myself, but I guess I never had the talent. haha But for those who can do it without falling; *two thumbs up*