ok,thats it................................................................. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

everyone wants to me to put up a face pic------well,if someone wants to give me teir email i will send them my pic anf i will give them my password and they can put it up.Anyone??

Posted

Sat., April 23rd, 11, 14:00 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hey Ike,
Would Love to Help You Out, But Have No Ideas How to Download Pictures
Myself. Anyone Out There Know How Its Done and Help an Associate Out,
Tnx Group,
Operater.

Robert_Connors
Posted

if he sends it in a E mail down load it and put in a file and then u can get to it though that file when u want and put it on what ever u want like u did with your profil pic thats the way I do it hope that helped but the thing is u have to send him yours first??

Posted

i got a photobucket account just now and send my mobile phone pic to it and copied the link but cant figure out hot the hell to paste it grrrrr you guys might like this pic too was professionally taken plz help

Robert_Connors
Posted

Ike don't know much about those phones sorry

Posted

ya but that goes to my friends downloaded pics and all his other pics,not mine i need to paste my pic link onto this site,sounds like i am fucked and not in the good way

Posted

oh well,u all cant say i didnt try

Posted

Hover your mouse above the 'Profile' thing at the top of the page. Click 'Edit my Profile', then click profile picture, click the text box with 'select photo' next to it, and you'll instantly go into your pictures to try and find it. From there you select the picture in much the same way you would for a word document

Posted

ya i tried that,and it goes to my friends pics and documents cos i have to use his computer,as i said above im getting frickin pissed and frustrated

Posted

what nick said should work if you're logged in.. it shouldn't matter if you're on your mates computer

when you say pics and documents, do you mean on the computer or the website?
where is the photo you want to upload

does it actually up load it to the wrong place? it it does sounds like a problem at the server end

Posted

well,i fugured out how to get my pic on his comp from my photobucket,but gays.com said pic too small,minimum is 220x220 so i went to photobucket resized it to 1025x780 but gays.com says same thing,too small,minimum is 220x220 i HATE this damn site

Posted

i wish the owner of this site was on,id give him a talking to,spending over an hour trying to get ONE pic up is rediculous

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

Well very often it says that I have the wrong ID or Password and it takes me bloody ages to log in but eventually I can get in after about 20 minutes I have sent them emails but they have been ignored

Posted

it sounds like you downloaded the thumbnail from photobucket if it was too small. then resized that image it would be quite poor quality

see if you can download the origional from photobucket, that should be ok for size.

if thats what you've done already, i'm not sure what to suggest

Posted

yes that is what i did--but i can email it to everyone that wantes to see what i look like,tho it might take me a bit to get it to you,theres a ton of ppl on this site.So message me if you would like to see my pic

Robert_Connors
Posted

yes it would be out of focus if it is to small to begine with, hope Ike u can get someone to help :-( Ike sent u my email so try it to me

Posted

This site has its problems, you're not the only one who has noticed, tho I havent run into that particular prob yet.

Robert_Connors
Posted

well I tryed and it didn't attatch the photo don't know why

Dave_Mack
Posted

Maybe save to your PHONE then xfer to the computer. Use Photoshop to resize then try uploading from the PC and NOT the ifone! That's how I would work around it.

Posted

done all that,and thnx for trying Robert

Posted

and thank you all for giving what advice you know

Robert_Connors
Posted

well u r on my comp. now when u make comment did u do that ? IKE