clubs - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

y is it so hard to find a gay club to go to in ga wit the ages 18+ i just wanna go and party but im 20 and most clubs are 21+

Posted

Here the 90s is 18+ every day of the week except some of the real I guess....interesting events.

jessicazylee
Posted

depends on where you are!

Posted

im in ga marietta

Rachel_Kind
Posted

OMG I know, they are always 21+ makes me so mad!

Courtney_Stokes
Posted

its because this is the south. southern people are less accepting of gays so there are less clubs. plus a lot of the club owners dont want to accidentally serve alcohol to minors since the methods used to tell 21+ people from everyone else are not foolproof and could result in court cases and/or deaths

jessicazylee
Posted

not really. Just want to pipe in, having worked for 2 years at a club...

18+ clubs don't make enough money to justify opening them usually. A club is, in the end, a business. If something doesn't make enough profit either because it doesn't bring in enough revenue or the costs are too high, the business is not a good idea. The majority of money made at a club comes from alcohol sales. "Cover" is used to cover the costs of advertising and the entertainer... most clubs don't actually make that money off of cover.

18+ dont spend money on alcohol, so you lose the revenue from that. In addition, so you need to raise the cover. Raising cover also has a tendency of driving away people who would otherwise drink, and not to mention most of the ppl who will pay more money [20-40 crowd] hate underage crowds. So not only do you not make money from the alcohol sales, you lose the people who you would be making alcohol sales from.

18+ parties require more security, which is a higher cost. And the security needs to be there from the beginning, not a call in. For example, the club that I work at, opens at 8pm. Typically we start the night with 1 or 2 bartenders, depending on the night, and anywhere from 1-3 bouncers. If we have a lot of people, we'll start calling bouncers in. At capacity we'll have up to 15 bouncers, but since they're called in, it's matched with the revenue. Compare that with a 18+ night, which we have to start the night with 10 bouncers.

Posted

well i just wanna find one tat i can party at and meet other single sexy lesbians

jessicazylee
Posted

instead of hitting up clubs, why dont u try volunteering or working at a lgbtq center or something? I have never met anyone worthwhile while clubbing [granted i'm just out there to have fun]. At least if I meet them in a class or while volunteering, i know that they are intelligent and thoughtful.