Jony_Star

Feel Free 2 Tell Me If I Said Somethin I Shouldn't Have... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

This is a message between me & some jerk here on gays.com...i tried 2 be nice...but after he said somethin...he ticked me off...& tell me...did i say somethin wrong???...i mean i know i shouldn't have lost my cool...but man...dat's da most stupid thing i've ever read...feel free 2 comment plz...

David: I like your picture. Want to hook up with me? Hey I will treat you real good and I love to suck. Just send me a hook up and we can arrange to meet and see where it takes us.

Jony: hey...sorry i'm not here 4 any action...just here 4 friendships...not really ready 4 a relationship just yet...so dat's on hold 4 me...so if u wanna be friends dat's cool w/me...but if u want somethin else...sorry 2 say dat i'm not dat guy...thanx 4 hittin me up tho...

David: why aren't you looking for sex with someone. You must not be gay than. I am trying to find someone that is for real.

Jony: i'm gay...but doesn't mean i'm supposed 2 be sleepin around w/just anybody...i have self-respect u know...i'm not like any guy dat u know...i actually like 2 meet ppl...talk 2 them...get to know them & become friends...i don't use myself just 2 satisfy any sexual urges dat i might have...dat's not me...so i know wat i am...& i don't need u tellin me if dat's i'm not gay...just cuz i said i don't wanna sleep w/u...cuz i'm as real as anybody else...so no thanx i don't wanna sleep w/u...don't try 2 impress me w/anythin...& back off w/ur conceited attitude...i'm sure there have been other guys dat have said no 2 u b4...don't try 2 impress me like if ur some irresistable sex god or somethin cuz ur not...now if u just wanna talk dat's fine w/me...but if not...go find someone else 2 satisfy u...cuz i sure won't...

David: Jony you are just full of shit and erogant and you think you are better than any one. No one said to just sleep with every one you meet. You have to get to know that person first but that can't even happen when you do not want to actualy meet and give someone a chance. It is a shame that for a dating service such as this one that all the dudes in here anre not looking for dates just flanting them selves while others are just trying to meet someone in a day and age like today where that is hard to come by. Wait until you get older than and then have different feelings about sexual interests and you will feel the same way. So get the message?

And also besides a good looking guy like me and I aint good enough for you. Jony what are you loooking for? And all these other fonies on here too. It must be nice not to need sex once and a while and be able to taunt people. Just wait til you get older and you get treated the same way buddy. You'll see.

Jony: calm da hell down...this is a community thing...if this was a datin service...friendship wouldn't be an option...& again don't try 2 impress me as if u were 2 good 4 me...cuz i'm not even 2 good 4 u...i'm not as conceited as u...unlike u...i know how 2 be humble & modest...& i tell ppl da truth...cuz it'd be mean 2 lead them on...so i don't play w/nobody...i even wrote it on my paragraph dat i'm not lookin 4 relationships...dat's on u if u didn't read dat part...& there's nothin wrong w/lookin 4 friendships...so don't start callin anyone a phony...other older ppl got da hint...& they sure didn't come onto me like u did...they happily accepted my friendship only...& they surely didn't question my sexuality just cuz i told them i wasn't interested in them...& dat's wat ticked me off about u...just cuz of da fact dat u said i'm not gay just cuz i didn't wanna hook up w/u...is da most STUPID thing i've ever read...so get this str8...i'm not here 4 relationships...i'm not here 2 hook up...i'm not here 2 meet anyone in person...i'm here 2 make friends online...whether u understand dat or not...is not my problem...i'm not gonna nor should i have 2 explain myself 2 u...

Mark_Watson
Posted

jony, you didnt say anything wrong...your exactly right...get to know the person first then go from there

Posted

dont worry, you did good in doing this. your right just cuz you dont sleep around doesnt mean anyting. Good Job!!!!

Posted

Wow. What a douche he was. :-/

Posted

Good for you! Guys like that give us all a bad name. There are decent people out there and I'm glad to see that you're one of them.

Posted

Get the same thing Jony. COs I tend to prefer older guys they think they only have to say and I will rush into their bed. That;s not me, I'm like mega careful, maybe too careful. I been hurt too many time so like hold back all the time now.

The way I look at it is that if they are like that with you then they will be like it with other guys, and so won't be str8 with you and will play around.

If they are then they are not worth knowing are they

Cecil_Hoover
Posted

Well said buddy!

Posted

thanx 4 understanding guys...again maybe da only thing dat i did wrong was lettin dat guy get 2 me...& losin my cool...but other than dat i'm sure i didn't give da impression dat i'm better than anyone else...idk where he got dat from...

Posted

Jony, from what I read you did right. truth be known I don't look on line anymore.
&gtwhat are you loooking for?
is likely the hardest question to answer . I thought I had what i wanted he was a parasite and nasty. beside the point.

Posted

yea...i mean it's not dat idk wat i'm lookin 4...it's just me...i still have 2 work on myself a lil bit...& i need 2 do it on my own...so dat's my reason why i'm not lookin 4 any serious relationships or dating @ da moment...

Posted

'David' was entirely inappropriate and rude to you. Gays.com is not a dating service - it advertises itself as a social network, and you're far from being the only person who isn't looking for sex. Not only does it expressly state on your profile that you're not looking for friendships, but you also responded to him perfectly politely in the first instance.

Posted

Jony, you did well and you don't need people like that around you. You do what YOU know is right for yourself. I'm sorry you had a bad experience but unfortunately these people are out there. I'm also here for the same reason as you, I want to find friends who live somewhere near me. Anything else right now would just make life complicated.

Posted

Thank you John...it's not so much that a boyfriend will complicate my life...but i tend to have the habit of complicating my own life...and i just need to simplify myself a lil bit more...others have offered to help me...but i just feel like this is something i have to do on my own...& especially for myself...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Jony even at my age I get guys that start off with Hi and when they ask for sex I say no they want to know why I wanted to be friends...Some people on here only want sex but there are alot that want to be friends even if you live across the world..People like me who likes talking to other in different area to learn what it is like there..Keep to your guns..You know what you want in life like you said you have to work on yourself still before you find dthe right guy for you...
Don't let one dickhead get you down...

Posted

i tend to try not to hit on anyone,or EVER love or care about anyone relationship-wise cos i have always been turned down.Thats why i like to be nothing but friends for at least a yr,and ifit goes further which it never does,then great,if not im used to the hand love,lol.So you were not in the wrong.That guy is prob in same boat as me,except i turn it inwards andjust sit alone in my bedroom for periods at a time,pleasing myselwhere he is just frustrated and thinks if he doesnt get any he will die or something haha.

Posted

don't worry Michael...nobody's gonna kick me down...so i'll be ok...& well Ike...your time will come...the key is not to lose yourself...which is something you shouldn't have a problem...haha...no but really you'll find a guy that will make you happy...

Posted

i dont really mind that much if i never do,but sadly im human and have those times when i slip and want love,sex,relationship,and sex,lol.But all in all i am a pretty happy person with what i do have in my lif,unlike alot of guys on here,always wanting sex or "love"

Deano_Butler
Posted

I felt you dealt with the situation correctly... I wouldn't even let that guy get to you...

Posted

yea...don't worry Deano...it'll take more than a self-centered guy 2 get 2 me...thanx tho... = )

Posted

We all want Love. But Love doesn't mean sex. I play around, but even I am lookiing for Love, and when I find it, He will be the only guy I am with. But we are looking for love on different time tables. Some of us are ready for love to arrive now. Other people need some time to work on things before they are ready for love to come. And there are others on here, who are working on loving themsleves, so Love can't come to them right now.

Jony, you did NOT do anything wrong. That person's first email was blatantly asking you for sex. And you tried to be polite saying that you weren't on this site looking for that. Perfectly understandable. His response, was completely out of left field. Don't worry about this incident. Put this incident out of your mind, and do what you want to do. But you have to let go of this, the more you allow this incident to control your thoughts the more control this incident, and he has over you. Don't let him control you like this, In my opinion, for what it is worth, you are the better man, at half his age. Sometimes wisdom doesn't come with age. Sometimes the only thing that comes with aging, is wrinkles.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

My other question is why do people think just because you want to be friends with them they want to talk and ask for sex..How can you have sex with someone from a different state..

Posted

well no need 2 worry...i'm over this situation...& well idk how they expect 2 have sex w/someone of a different state...maybe they're visitin or they just want u 2 talk dirty...fone sex...i mean i've had basically everything offered 2 me...but i'm not interested...

Posted

Michael and Jony
I get the same thing with people, most of them very nice, from overseas wanting to move in with me to have sex and a full-on relationship before we even get to know each other. Also, the Australian immigration laws are so tight and our immigration department is so difficult to deal with, that it's just not going to happen easily.

It can be very nice if someone fancies you who is genuine but it must be practical and for me a relationship must be built over time and it has to be done gradually. For me to do otherwise is just not going to work.

I'm glad you are moving ahead from this one Jony, well done.

Posted

Not alone on that one had a guy talk to me once on here...into the first four minutes of conversation were somewhat normal when it hit 5 the How big is your penis? question popped in... i simply responded that i wasnt interested in that kind of conversation.... he asks why..... im just not that type of person knowing and liking what a person stands for and what they think is more of a turn on that knowing the size of your penis..... he responds oh never heard that one before...

People like that need to realize that not all people let their penis lead the way...

And as far as your comments to him i dont see anything wrong with them i applaud you...

Only thing i see wrong at all is a concieted stuck up horn dog that cant get a clue..