Davan_Death_Hoffmen

Why Do People Judge On What They Hear/See? - Gay Guys! <3

Davan_Death_Hoffmen
Posted

I Hate It How Everyone Thinks That Just Because i Am Gay They Think i Gonna Dress Up As A Girl And Talk Like a Girl And Listen To Girl Music I Hate it How Everyone Judges Me For What i am And Who i am And People Don't Bother To See Whats Inside Just Because We Are Gay/Bi/Lez Doesn't Mean We are Going To Go Dress Up As Women And Do That Kind of Stuff Just Because We are Emo Doesn't Mean We Are Always Said i Mean Come on We Have Hearts Or Is It Just Those People That Judge Others Because They are Gay/Bi/Lez I Mean Its Just A Gender Just Because Were Both Male Doesn't Mean We Can't Get Married Apparently Its a Big Deal To Be Gay/Bi/Lez All i Haft To Say Is......Why Is It A Big Deal To You People We Have Hearts We Can Hear What You Are Saying We are Perfectly Normal!! Weather You Like It Or Not We Can Be Who Ever We Want To Be We Can Marry Who Ever We Want To Marry Male Or Female ....I Don't See The Big Deal About This! People Take One Look At Me And Say He Must Be Emo....Everyone Thinks Emo Must Cut There Wrist They Must Be Gay Or Lez Or Bi.....We Must Be Sad All The Freaken Time Well Guess What People You Are Wrong i Say Wrong People Think Just Because We Are Gay We Must Dress Like Girls And Wear Mini Skirts And Dresses But No i Don't Do That.....Who Ever Does Its Okay To Do That i Just Saying Not Ever Gay Guy Does It....I Just Say Who Ever Does This I Am Not Judging You I Just Say Not All Gay Guys And Not All Emo Guys Do That Kind Of Stuff...I'm Just Saying What Ever You Hear Or See ....Just Don't Say Oh Everyone Must Do That....And What Ever You See Doesn't Mean There Personalty Is Like That... Don't Judge People By What You Hear And See...Its The Inside The Counts.

Posted

well I agree with you and if one wants to dress up as a girl and a girl wants to dress in boys fashion then let it be. I am a bottom but I still dress in mens casual fashion,but I enjoy the summer when I can show a little leg hheehhee

Posted

I don't wish to be rude, and I completely empathise with the point you're making, but I'm afraid I find your post extremely hard to read.

Posted

when i told my friends i liked guys.... the first thing they ignorantly said was..."hmm im sure you like to fuck " ???... @_@.... IGNORANT. (stereo typing every gay guy is either a drag queen or a sex maniac) ...all this.. coming from my 2 best gal friends

Posted

It's Sterotyping lol a fact we will have to go through our whole lives most probably, just don't listen or pay any attention to them, they'll lose out eventually, I know cause someone sterotyped me and now all his mates left him cause they got fed up of his critcism against me lol.
Don't let it get to you.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Be whom you are and tell everyone else if they don't like it that;s THEIR problem. We each must be who we are. Unless we are breaking the law (and I DONT mean gay rights laws) we should live and be as we wish.

Ahmed_Mohamed_52793
Posted

i wont any friend in kuwait

Posted

Maybe it's because I'm surrounded by students (who are slightly more tolerant/open-minded than average), but I've found myself stereotyped far more by fellow LGBTQ/whatevers than by anyone else. It's also fairly common on this site: people seem to assume that because you have a penis you are just DYING to have sex with them via the most immediate and convenient means physically possible. Even if it says otherwise on your profile.

Posted

people fear what they dont know... maybe cause your not a familiar type of a guy to them they fear you and you know that the media is always presenting the gay image as all fairies and such, and maybe they just stupid ... who knows?

but why would u care ? if you have at least one friend who understand you then you will be fine, don't put much wight to the opinion of those who dont understand or willing to try to understand.

i cant really say why for sure, people aren't an easy thing to read all the time.

Davan_Death_Hoffmen
Posted

Lol Ik Its Hard To Read Sorry About That....But Thats For The Comments i Was Afraid That No One Would Get It....But Most People Do And i Don't Show Any Of My Skin i Don't Want To Get Even More Taned From The Sun..

But The Reason i Ask This Is Because Most People Hear What Most People Think So They Think That We Should Do What everyone else dose but not everyone is the same some dress like girls some dress like boys but everyone thinks they well all do that....And Kinda Wanted To See How Many People Would...Comment But Really i am Serious About This Sometimes i think Whats The Point on caring there just thinking it not really saying i haft to but other times I'm like.....Mad And Pissed At This And i Fell like i Just Want To Yell At Someone As Loud As i Can Because People Say To Me

Homo Freak....Mostly My Little Sister But Also....My Friends....And People That Know Me....And Know i Am Gay Sometimes It Really Pisses Me Off To Hear People Just Say That .....If You Know What i Mean... It Pisses Me Off....Really Badly....It Gets Annoying Sometimes And i Feel Like Killing Anyone Who Judges...Anyone But ....Really In The End i Let It Go Then Act Up On It Again....

Thanks For The Help

Posted

listen davan what ever you think any one here or anywhere will say, we can help you in real life....... but what we can say is fuck these people (dont mean your sis or family) but seriously fuck these people and the only help you will get will be really from you, your the only one who can care or not act or not , you get what im saying???

but in the end i know its hard and it will get harder cause lets face it life is hard as it is being gay is just god fucking with you..just kidding
anyway you have the answers to any question all you have to do is search for them deep within.
as for the fucks who taunt you all you have to think about is your life and in the big scheme of things they really dont matter, no one can hurt you emotionally or mentally without your help.
you want help next time some one judge you tell them unless they got a freaking halo on their heads or the universe in their hands then they shut the fuck up and shuve it and remind them that if gay is hated or not going to heaven so is sex outside wedlock and fornication and stealing and lusting and killing witch is mainly a straight craft if im not mistaking .

and again im sorry if im not a help in the subject

Posted

well let'c c...well i kinda had a discussion just like this...how i dislike dat ppl like 2 label other ppl...but it's good 2 put this in ur own words...cuz i'm sure it helped u vent out those emotions & thoughts dat u've been havin...but i agree w/u...ppl tend 2 observe a lil 2 much or maybe not enough...they take 1 look @ u...& they feel like they know u just by ur age, clothes, gender, sexual orientation, nationality...& i ask myself why does all dat matter???...why can't i just be me???...but u know...i got over it...& learned 2 let things go...now ppl can talk all they want...i know who i am...& dat's all dat matters...ppl dat don't know me don't have da right 2 be in business...2 them & 2 everybody...i'm just me...luv me or hate me...dat's not my problem...cuz ur always gonna have friends dat truly accept u & luv u 4 who u r...& then u got da haters...who r incomplete cuz they simply luv 2 hate...& maybe they're not comfortable w/bein themselves...so just remember 2 be urself no matter wat...& u don't need 2 explain urself...ppl shouldn't worry why u r da way u r...all they need 2 do is accept u as human being...w/both good & bad qualities...just like anybody else...so i hope u found some insight w/wat i said...

Posted

jony is on the spot.... right on

Richard_Edwards
Posted

Someone once told me:
What other people think of you is none of your business.

Robert_Connors
Posted

I am so far from being a drag queen but I had to do it just once went to a gay night clube with my BF in my skin tite sequence full lenght gown and 3" stiletoes and pissed off all the drag queens there ,couse the gay and lesbian mag. was there and on me taking pics never done it again, to old now was in my mid 40"s @ the time so as far as people judging others they have better look in there back yard hello couse I will twist a knot in there ass if they give me shit I guess that comes with age for all u young guys stand up 4 your selves don't let no one tell u what u r or what your sexual preferances should be fuck them ignorant bastards just saying

Davan_Death_Hoffmen
Posted

Okay Thanks For The Help And The Comments Really Helped Me Alot Thanks Guys Kinda a Little Over It Now But i Still Feel Like People Just Say these things to look Kool...And Stuff But Really There Look Like Tools To Me Nothing But Brainless People That Don't Care At All What Happens To Someones Life When You Say This Stuff It Gets Inside Your Head And You Think Everyone Is Saying That Kinda Stuff But There Not .

There Just Trying To Get Threw To You And What i Can Not Do Is Ignore Them Most Times i Fell Like Punching Them Out But i Just End Up Saying Nothing And Not Caring But When My Family Say That Stuff It Makes Me Feel Like What Did i Do To deserve This Nothing At All.....But Really Thanks For All Your Help!

Thanks For All The Help And Comments And Post Thanks!

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Davan these people that say things to be a s u say to be cool r just fuckin just jelouse of u and what u r Dude fuck them dude u r a fantastic person and I bet u have more talent than they ever thought of having just saying anyway good luck guy smiles :-)

Posted

well punchin ppl isn't really gonna help u prove anythin...& it won't convince them dat they're wrong...so it's good dat u don't act out in a physical way...but again...if ur gonna let go...really let go...don't keep it hangin around waitin 4 it 2 come out everytime someone pisses u off...& well family is a different situation...& i myself have been lucky enough 2 have a supportive family who doesn't use my sexuality against me...so i honestly can't say i know how dat feels...but i do get the feeling dat ur kinda in a tight spot on dat one...but maybe u should try bringin up ur feelings 2 ur family...i mean afterall their ur feelings...& they have da right 2 know how bad they're makin u feel...

Davan_Death_Hoffmen
Posted

Thanks But Hardly Anyone Listens To Me In My Family And Mostly Not My Little Sister Well She Hardly Ever Listens To Me And How i Feel About Her Saying Those Things To Me Mostly I Hardly Care Anymore

Thanks For The Help!

Posted

I always look at it this way ..... I am who I am wherever I am if who i am bothers you its because who you are isnt who you really are so find out who you are before you decide to like or hate me for who i am.

A bit confusing but it works and i know how it feels to have people so close to you lose their hearing when it comes to certain things....

I imagine you wrote this in a hurt or anger surge just keep venting your feelings in a healthy way try not to bottle them up because the lids on those bottles can be somewhat flimsy plus you have dont nothing wrong to be worried about carrying the weight of others ignorance.

Robert_Connors
Posted

ride on Luis thank u

Posted

4 sure...like Luis says...find a way 2 vent out ur feelings...& i'm sure as long as u do dat...u'll be doin much better...

Davan_Death_Hoffmen
Posted

Thanks For All The Help! Guys Really Helped!

Thanks @ Everyone Who Commented!