Harry_Frampton

why is it so hard? - Gay Guys! <3

Harry_Frampton
Posted

why is it hard to find someone you really like? i mean there are the guys you go yer ok too.... but the ones you like are never around how do u find them? is there away? or if your some one like me who thinks id like to try a three sum u can never find any1???

Matt_De_Martin
Posted

Relationships arent meant to be easy. They are something you need to work towards together. No relationship is easy going, even as just friends.

When the time is right, that person will be there for you. You find them by keeping your mind open. As for the 3 some, thats a little rarer, but not impossible.. you need to create the moment.

Get out there, love and live life.. the rest, will soon follow...

______ oOOo-(_)-oOOo ______

JR1
Posted

matt has it right Also the harder you look the more disappointed you will be so stop looking. Just get out there be your self enjoy life and have fun and when you least expect it the right one will be there.

Aaron_Chan
Posted

I was like why is it so hard, yum yum...then..oh.. hard hard not hard hard...lol...yeah it is hard to find , but i try to love more than pick. kinda works

Tony_Lee_Pugh
Posted

i would like to meet someone that doesnt scoff at romance and making love aas opposed to just sex, I have feelings and yes they do show

Posted

Most of the time you can find the one who is meant for you. I have found from experience that looks and casual sex really do not lead to love.

It is the inner feelings and that cute smile that tell a lot, but an issue will tell you the thruth. If he runs then let him. If he tries to help you through the issue then it is a great sign.

Don't lean on a guy for every problem you have and be willing to help him if possible.

When you're down and confused
And you don't remember who you're talking to
Concentration, slips away
Because your guy is so far away

Well there's a rose in the fisted glove
And the eagle flies with the dove
And if you can't be with the one you love, BB
Love the one you're with,
love the one you're with

Don't be angry, don't be sad
And don't sit crying over good times you've had
There's a guy right next to you
And he's just waiting for something to do

Turn your heartache right into joy
he's a guy, and you're a boy
Get it together, make it nice
You ain't gonna need any more advice

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

well harry it helps if you have a profile with you info on it so people can know you and know what you look like it realy dose help

Ken_Nichols
Posted

enjoy life i was 50 before i found my true love so donot try to hard the right man will come

Harry_Frampton
Posted

hey, wow thank you all i really wasnt expecting any1 to coment lol. thank you all so much xx

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

you ask trust me we are going to answer you..LOL

Matt_De_Martin
Posted

Just hope that what was said, helps ☺

Posted

I'd just like to find someone who can stand me. I know, not in this lifetime.

JR1
Posted

@Keith first and foremost you need to portray a positive attitude about yourself as that is one of the things that will attract others to you.

Davan_Death_Hoffmen
Posted

Well Its Not That Hard Sometimes You Fall For Your Best Friend Sometimes You Just Don't Know That The Right Person Is Right in front of You Sometimes It Takes Time To Find The Someone That Is Perfect Even Though No One Is But He Is To You Its a Little Thing As Get To Know More People And You Might Find The Guy You are Looking For See Most People Think Its Going to have a happy ending but life is not that simple you haft to wait for that right guy to come up to you and chat to you then ask you to go out ....life is hard....but not to hard that you might not find your love

i Hope This Helps You...

Harry_Frampton
Posted

thnk you for the help guys i just guess sometimes its hard to view something form another view and then it may look more difficult than what it is? so tell me how many of you are with people and are happy ( oh god i bet you all are lol) Lots Love Harry x

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Harry I have been with my lover for 23yrs now and when we frist meet both of us will tell you that we were not looking for a lover...The frist night after we meet we talk untill he had to go to work...

gstanescu84
Posted

Relationships unforanutnly take time. Took me a few months to ind my first love.

Posted

Relationships are hard they take time and alot of give and take from both of you,im still looking,but know eventually the right guy will turn up,you just have to keep trying,dont give up,and along the way you may meet some great lovers and friends until the right guy turns up.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Don't look for it and it will come