Lost. - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

I'm a teen who lives in barnet, UK, and i can't seem to find ANY lesbians around here. Its like they all just packed their bags and left or i just came to the wrong area lol. I now seem to keep myself entertained via other means.. if you get my drift.
I need an orgasm asap. and it sucks. lol. I've tried going out to meet people but they are all either into men MORE (bisexuals) or they dont even know they are lesbians :|

Posted

Only thing I can say is research gay spots In your area...you can start their if dat doesn't work then you may need to look into meeting people outside your area ..but yu must make sure you and the other party is clear on Wat your looking for......

Posted

Yeah, i get that. I just want to meet more outgoing people. Most people are just so reserved and uptight.

Posted

Yea .. That's why you make sure before you go all in that ...that person is what your looking for.... Trust me I understand I haven't mate any1 on the same page as me yet either.....lbs

Melissa_Ross
Posted

You could come over here for a visit. lol
I have a hard time finding people too. Well, now that I'm 21 it's a little easier and I can go to the gay bar downtown. I'm not good at approaching girls though. Until I've started drinking, but I don't want to always be drunk in order talk to girls. lol

Posted

haha Melissa
Where you at?
Theres just not much open lesbians here and its frustrating. I have 1 in my workplace but she has a girlfriend. lol life sucks! I just want one pure night of madness.

Melissa_Ross
Posted

Over in Washington, US. A little ways away. lol
Yeah it seems hard sometimes. Even at the gay bar here, lots of straight girls come so that they are less likely to get hit on by guys, and because its one of few places with music and dancing.
One night would be nice, but multiple nights sounds even better. :P