phone sex?like it or no - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

love to know who likes phone sex. i personallly love it ladies

Claudia_Navarro
Posted

The question is whhhooo doessnt like phone sex..;b aha.

Posted

I dnt its doesn't do anything for me....maybe I haven't did it right or something ...I just feel so goofy when I think of even giving it a try idk.

Amanda_Hurley
Posted

I personally haven't talked on the phone only texted but so far I love it. Maybe someone wants to help a girl out

Posted

Nope, doesn't do anything for me either. Same with talking like that via web. I've had relationships in the past where they've tried to start it and I can't help but just laugh at the awkwardness. Hahaha! Real life communication is where the party is at I'm afraid!

Posted

I love when girls talk dirty to me in the bedroom. So phone sex is a huge yes! I used to live in Alberta while my partner lived in Ontario. The phone sex was great. It would have been nice to have her there with me but I still enjoyed every minute of it. If you can get a chick off over the phone millions of miles away then obviously you know what your doing.

Melissa_Ross
Posted

I like sexting but talking...I just seem to feel weird. When I hear other people talking dirty its a turn on, but when I have to talk, I feel weird and don't seem to know what to say.

Posted

I have done phone sex with one of my exs that lived in alberta when I was in bc and I could get her off but it just didnt do it for me... though sexting would get me turned on but could never get me to finish just found it sexy :P