Elle_Hime

i want to spark up our relationship again .. i need ideas - Lesbian Ladies

Elle_Hime
Posted

so me and my girlfriend have been together for 2 months . im asian and she is white and sometimes i dont know how to make her happy . i need some romantic ideas to make her fall in love with me again. i want to do something sweet for her . flowers and chocolates didnt work .

Posted

What does she like to do?

Elle_Hime
Posted

she likes movies . and cuddle . and listen to music and she said that her sexual fantasy is a bubble bath with me .which is hard to do because my roommate is always home . darn
i was thinking of dressing up for her and order some of her favorite food . and drink some wine on the patio and have a talk and watch some movies or play bowling in my wii and end it up with a bubble bath . ill pay my roomie to go away for the evening

Posted

that sounds good try that are you any good at art? if you are you can take my thing, i spray paint solar systems for fun so for my ex i spray painted her one of a moon, a bunch of plants, and a lot starts and wrote, "i hold your heart like the sky holds the moon." sometimes simple things like that help alot.

Elle_Hime
Posted

thanks yeah im good at arts . im more of an anime i draw cartoons .it sounds good i can draw i the moon i guess

Posted

Definitely do that bubble bath thing, do what it takes to get your roomie out haha. Light candle, lots of bubbles, have a nice scent going. Maybe watch her favorite movie before hand?