lesbian or hipster? - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

With the current fashion trends in play (androgynous look etc.) I'm finding it extremely hard to figure out what girls are lesbians and what girls are just hipsters

Does any1 have any clear ways to tell a girl is a lesbian?

P.s my friend said to look at there finger nails : )

Christianna_Simmons
Posted

Too be honest you can tell about some lesbians who are studs buch and so on but fems are hard to tell. Im a lipstick and females I know say I look too cute to be lesbian and if im straight. Some if the fems where rainbows or the whole trying to show they are out. Yea its hard to tell but check out the colors they where sometimes that may work.

Posted

ok cool, thanks

Posted

Hm that's a good idea. I want to wear rainbow wristbands. How about purple for pride day?

Christianna_Simmons
Posted

Ask a chick her favorite color if its one out the rainbow you might e able to tell that way too

Rachel_Kind
Posted

lol I usually go out of my way in class to make gay comments. though I don't know why I do. there isn't anyone I want to date in my classes, *sigh,

There is this one girl that has a rainbow ribbon on her backpack.

Look at their accessories it may give you a clue, or you could also be direct and be like

soooo, what do you think of homosexuals, if they are all mean then well obviously stay away,
but they could always be like...well I am gay so I guess they are cool huh
bla bla bla.

Posted

So i need to look out for rainbow colours and if i can't see that then i need to drop in a few conversations surrounding some topic involving being gay, got ya : ) i will try this out

Rachel_Kind
Posted

tell me if you have an success

Amy_Begs
Posted

hi can i ask why you would look at their fingernails?????? just curious

jessicazylee
Posted

it's a crude joke... supposedly, lesbians do not wear their nails long. Too much risk of hurting their partner during sex.

Amy_Begs
Posted

oh i get it now but its not really funny to be honest hahahaha lol i only have short nails due to my job!!!!

Posted

You know when I can't tell if someone is gay, I make an off handed comment about the local gay hot spot, and if they are gay then they either have been to it or they know about it, unless they live in isolation. Mostly I am blunt though, I will just straight out ask them if they are gay. I can usually tell if they are, but if not that is my suggestion.

Posted

ok an update on my situation with this girl i like but cant tell if she is a lesbian or not:

ummmm this girl i like is a regular customer at the place i work, she is extremely hot! as well as fem. Every time this girl comes into where I work I feel she looks around to find me and then she gives me flirtious smiles. This girl always makes an effort to talk to me, and she never talks to any one else who serves her in my store. The signs are there but the fact that she looks straight is throwing me off. My friend thinks I should just go for it- so i'm going to go for it (nothing ventured is nothing gained)
Wish me look x

Amy_Begs
Posted

best of luck hun!!!!! keep us informed as to what happens

Posted

Good luck Nykesha! I love that philosophy!