Lenny_Fuentes

line between being slutty and just horny - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

ok i've been thinking about this. does it make you a slut to want to make love with a gut that you've been hanging out with for less than an hour because he makes you feel good and warm and wanted. i met a guy last night and we went to a beach called crystal cove or somethinglike that. well hes really sweet and a gentleman. hed call me boo and i feel like we really had a connection. so we go to the beach and we start cuddling and hes keeping me warm and just wants me to feel warm cause i was cold. we start talking and we start getting more close. ok now does it make me a slut if i wanted to do anything there and does it make me seem easy after me and him have only been talk for a while and hanging out for less than 2 hours. do i look like a slut or did i just have pent up sexual energy from not having any physical contact with a guy in 5 months. leave me your opinions and coments on what you think of this and of me

Posted

I think it's maybe pent up sexual energy. If you were to do this with different guys every day, THEN that might make you a slut.

I'm just guessing.

Posted

hah no i dont do it everyday.
dude i have low confidence and most guys dont want me cause of how i look so yeah and this guy i met actually makes me happy and id like to be with him eventually

Posted

Are you two still talking? If you are and things turn out well for you, then maybe something will develop. :-)

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Lenny u r only a slut if u fuck everything that walks LOL u not a slut u just like the feelling of being liked and appeciated smiles :-)

Posted

haah we still talk and this happened last night at 11pm to 4am and it was acutally the best time ive had with a guy in a long time
and does this new profile pic make me look fat or slutty

Posted

Maybe if you struck a pose while holding your behind and winking, Idk that would be teasing or slutty.

Glad that you still talk. You may have rushed things or whatever but you might still be able to have something. :-)

Robert_Connors
Posted

Like Trevor said take your time guy and if it is meant to be it will be LOL Trevor good one about holding his behind and such

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Lenny I hope so guy smiles :-)

Robert_Connors
Posted

u r welcome dude u have a great road ahead of yourself may it be filled with love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted

Lenny

I wrote this before I read what everyone else has said.
No, I don't think that makes you any kind of a slut. I think it's perfectly normal. Sometimes we 'click' with another guy and all I'd say is, 'go for it', it sounds beautiful. You are young and have all those wonderful hormones floating around your body and it is quite natural to want to be intimate. With a bit of luck, it sounds like it might lead somewhere.

Posted

Good luck with everything. I just want to say, what's wrong with being a slut? If people would, you know, do sexual things with me, I'd probably be a total slut. Not that there's anything wrong with that (as long as you're a compassionate slut).

Robert_Connors
Posted

LOL Keith u have a good point .I had my slutty days believe me when I was a male dancer @ a gay night club I think they came up with the word just for me just kidding was slutty though