Rachel_Kind

I have been thinking about it for awhile now - Lesbian Ladies

Rachel_Kind
Posted

I now I am bi but something has been bothering me

I can get turned on by both genders but
I see my self having sex with woman like 88% of the time and only 12% with guys,
But I see myself being in a relationship with a guy almost 90% than to girls.

What does this mean? I mean like I can' just date a guy and have sex with a girl at the same time that just doesn't make sense!

Posted

rofl. I just answered this question in the other forum you wrote in. Go check it out sometime but basically I personally think you should stick to one gender unless your all up for the idea of dating both genders and doing a three way relationship on both genders. Up to you on where you stand on that note. But you have those type of options in front of you unless you can figure something else out. But no one knows you better than yourself. I don't know about cross dressers but again its all you and where you stand at this point.

Posted

Sounds like your interested in ah stud.....(A women dressed as a men).

Posted

I knew there was a word out there for it just couldn't quite put my finger on it. ^^; Thanks @ Shantaneice.

Rachel_Kind
Posted

hrm maybe I should go for a Stud... &gt~&lt gahh I don't see anystuds here. wah!

Bridget_Creighton
Posted

Lol, keep looking, they walk among us (no offense intended to anyone).I have seen several on here just in the last couple hourse since I joined. You just have to know what you're looking for.

Rachel_Kind
Posted

sigh I don't have a type, I just don't know about any of this GAHHH T~T what do I do, all I know is I don't like really tall people, erm and I like all races but prefer asians...

UGGGGGGGGG

Posted

lol When I start I was same. Still I want make sex with girls, when I see a handsome guy I look at him... habit. lol But I don't feel I want him or I need him. I changed. And what is about asians... yes.

Posted

hi girls.for me it was no problem staying with just girls.we know what we like and we know how to give what we like and girls are so much more gentler.i love girls only now.love sue

Alexis_Lantigua
Posted

lol, studs are everywhere, at least where I live. you may also be pansexual if you don't have a problem with transgenders. For you it'd be a female to male. but you probably just need a stud to take care of you with the body of a female.

Posted

Yes..it sounds like a stud is Wat yu need ....she will give yu the affection of a women with the appearance of a men.........TOTAL PACKAGE LOL ...
*I prefer women only...All women :-)

Aom
Posted

well,i m totally feminacy.i love women & consider myself lesbian.but i can make love with man if i think he is handsome.but it just 4 sex & i don"t need him or want him.no,i don't hv any romance feeling to man.is that i m a bisesexual?still,can i call myself lesbian?

Rachel_Kind
Posted

Bisexual is wanting sexual desires for both sex's not love, love and sex are separate, thought people say they are connected

Posted

I don't know whether I'm lesbian, bi or pansexual. I tend to like girls but i have like guys who have softer looking bodies. I think i could like transexuals but never met one so i don't know.

Posted

I think Im Bi...I like girls but i have always dated guys...I've never been with a girl sexually tho...I dated a girl for a while but it was a long distance relationship and we broke up before we ever met..

AnuRm_MY
Posted

i know i like girls and much attracted to girls. but i used to tell my frens i like boys, just to hide the real me inside.now not anymore... i m lesbian. my eyes always on gurls. and now i m dating a sweet girl. )

Aom
Posted

so i think i maybe in bisexual category,it's sad cos i never wish to be a bisexual and i consider myself as a lesbian.however,i 100% for sure, i will with a person in the rest of my life,that person will be a women.

jessicazylee
Posted

@lemon whatever you make of it. there straight men who can have sex with other men, and gay men who can have sex with women. it's how you choose to identify