headed back to the hospital......... - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

That's 2 hours away for T to get a CT w/contrast. T stopped by the clinic yesterday to ask ?'s and they pulled her in because she looked to them as if she were having a stroke. I am so exhausted from last weeks nightmare that I am only putting one foot in front of the other. I called the hotel and my friend Mitch got us into a bottom corner room. I SO DON'T WANT TO BE DOING THIS AND MY EMOTIONS ARE SOOOOO RAW. Please pray that God will keep my mouth shut!!

Susan_Duviella
Posted

Father, I come to you on behalf of Debbie and T. Lord you are all knowing and are aware of what is happening, but I ask you Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, that you be with the doctors who will be taking care of T. Lord, send your ministering angels to surround T and provide protection and healing. Father I also ask that you be with Debbie. Help her Lord to keep her cool; to maintain a calm Lord that she will be able to be there for T and not lose her temper. Give them some peace Father in the name of Jesus and continue to place your healing hand upon T and give the direction to the doctors that they need in order to provide the proper care. Thank you Father for your ever loving kindness, comfort, mercy, and peace. Thank you Father that you are always here for your children. Thank you Father for your love and your provision. I lift T, Debbie, and the doctors up into your hands Father, in the mighty name of your son, Jesus Christ.... Amen.

Posted

Dear Lord Jesus, I come before you in complete agreement with Susan. Your word says that when two or more gather together in your name it shall be done, so I thank you for your mighty works in Deb and T's plight. It is in your mighty name that I pray, Amen.

Susan_Duviella
Posted

Would be happy to pray for you Andy; is there anything specific you need prayer for or do you prefer not to say?

Shelley_M_Woods
Posted

I will keep both of you in prayer Debbie.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I will keep all of my Christian Brothers and Sisters in pray for health and safety..

Posted

You have all been amazing support for me and T. I have read her you messages and prayers several times and she feels as if she is a part of this family. Thank you seems inadequate. I praise Jesus for all of you!

You may have noticed the change in my profile pic. I am bi-polar and the chemical shift has started to swing to the depressive side. In the next two 1/2 months I hate the light and slide into pits where every step is almost impossible and satan tries to take control but over the years I have learned that "this too shall pass"! I also (with all the added stress) started meds for the depression which has taken the edge off the stresss.

Shelley_M_Woods
Posted

Bi-polar is rough hopefully with your meds & the grace of god you will get thru it with little upset. Have a happy easter