Quinn_Calendine

do you think it's possible - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

to 'turn" a girl into a bisexual or even make her curious? there is this really cute girl and she's straight blah lol

Posted

depends on the girl... if she knows for sure that shes straight then most likely not but most girls dont know for sure till they try

Posted

of course. sexuality is much more fluid with girls. unlike a lot of straight guys the thought of having a gay experience doesn't absolutely repulse them.

good luck in your mission, should you choose to accept it!

...but also, keep in the back of your mind that you shouldn't get emotionally involved so quickly as this is one of those classic scenarios where a people's hearts get broken.

Bailey_Hope
Posted

i think its possible cause girls are more curious then boys so it more likely 2 turn a girl

just be careful

Christina_Colman
Posted

possible. I was straight. DD I had boyfriend before, but I never enjoyed with men. I was afraid to accept that maybe I like a girls. I told my friends and one of them was bisexual. She introduce me to a lesbian girl... to try. And here I am.

Posted

mmm I don't think so!

Posted

Well about 80% of females I know they have done something with a girl..Some like it and some did not like it...

Courtney_Stokes
Posted

i think its is possible but you really have to be comfortable with the girl so she doesnt get freaked out. you might also want to learn a bit about her home life and background. for example you dont want her to be a "stone the gays" type. so just be cautious before you suggest anything to her or try anything. its a tricky situation

Posted

I think it is possible, as I have always claimed I'm straight, however I love kissing girls. I've come to realise that this is because I'm Bi but until you try you never know so I recommend you go for it! I wish some had kissed me sooner! I mean I'm still waiting to have that first experience and would love someone to just take under their wing... but hey a girl can but dream!

Posted

I kinda have the same prob cuz my friends she is straight and i really like her. i told her how i felt about her and she was completely cool about it.... but how i wish that she would try and be bi or be curious...... i am just head over heels for her lol......

Rachel_Kind
Posted

UM I think it's wrong to try and change someone, you treding on dangerouse waters, i don't care if you like her,

It's wrong to try and change someone, if they say they are straight they are if they want to experiament that's their dession not yours.

Same goes for visaversa!