Why do younger gays dislike older gays? We can do all you like - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Whys ism it that younger gays seem to dislike older gays? Someday the will be older and wondering the same thing.

I can be gentle and show love to someone that whats to know what it all all about and treat some one new to this gentle and only do what they want.

I like younger guys as they are easier to please and do not have the old stereotype of having to show their masculinity. I can be gentle and be happy just caressing a guy as Nowell as sucking his cock.

So let me know especially if you have wondered and never tried it before. I will treat you as a person who I enjoy being with.

Posted

That's not necessarily ALL younger guys.
I mean, hell. When I was in 8th grade I dated a Senior in college.
I tried dating down before, but it seemed too complicated to me.
ALOT of drama comes with dating down.

Personally, I prefer dating up. (: That's just me I guess.

Lamar_Shaw
Posted

i agree with logan i mean there anit nothing wrong with going out with older men it just the relationship thats comes with it.........some of us think that we r ready but really we anit.

Posted

you guys are right, but then again, you cant force someone to like you...i mean, i cant like you if theres no butterfly in my tummy...

Posted

agreed with Andrew

Taylor_Bowman
Posted

same here though i dont wanna to far up 12 years is the limit for me cuz after 13 idk why but it feels pedophilish to me

Posted

Well the way i feel is there is a giant leap of experience involved not only with intercourse but with feeling's. Living life and growing sexually and getting to know the feelings that come with it i would imagine would be more exciting with someone that is on their way too vs someone that has been there done that.

Now its not beeing entirely fair saying that all young people dislike old gay males because i know many that would object to that statement.

Just like i can easily argue why do older gay guys chase after young gay guys like they are a trophy? (and no i dont believe in this statement just trying to give something to compare the title of the discussion with)

alas each person is a different world and im not stating that indeed younger males dislike older males ~ just sharing my point of view

Joshua_R._Hill
Posted

I agree with Luis! i totally crush on older guys all the time. it just depends on the person i guess

Posted

I agree with Andrew, Jason and Luis. We could just as easily ask Why dont older guys like older guys? If you're just looking for love and companionship, then why not get together with someone your own age? If you're only attracted to younger guys, then don't complain when a younger guy is only attracted to younger guys. I guess it's to be expected that youth is the ideal, as that is when we are at our most healthy and sexually active. Simple biology. To be attracted to older guys there has to be something else at play.. something psychological like a desire for security (a daddy) maybe.
I'm not denigrating multigenerational relationships but it's not for me. I just hope we can all find what we're looking for.

Posted

Well age is just a number, lot's of younger guy's here are in serious relationship's with older gay's, and let me tell ye that everyone of them will tell u they are much Happier.

Posted

Well it is where i cum from, i am only telling ye as i said above, sorry ur in a place where younger gay's dont like the older gay awww poor u

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ all I may be over 50 but I don't half the time know how old I am I'm active and don't feel over 30 so like it was said age is just a number and with that said, I was with a man 11 yrs older than me so what can I say

Posted

All I've got 2 say is ..WHATEVER!!! Guys meet 'n guys fall in love, regardless (or not) of age and what ever other differences there may be. True love has a way of knocking those walls down ..just blasting 'em to bits. Some have their preferences ...all well 'n good. U gotta' let love rule!!!

Joseph_Perkins_52799
Posted

Well as a 38 year old male,if i do find a younger guy to date,he'd have to realize up front that i'm not dating him simply for the booty,that if I am going to date him it's mainly about the companionship,love and affection that we would share with each other,because thats what a relationship should be based on in my opinion.

Posted

take me as an example, im new to LGBT, haven't date anyone, haven not have sex too...not interested in sex, on long term relationship, my point is im waiting for the right person, and i have to like that person...cant go off with every gay guys in the club.

Posted

i know there are exceptions i guess it just depends on the cards you are dealth its a shame here on this website ive gotten many emails from older guys and all i read is im 45, im 50, am i too old for us to fuck? where are the characteristics you have described when dating an older guy in that statement? note i said many not all like i said there are exceptions it just feels like trying to find a needle in a hay stack

Posted

oh and in case you are wondering my response to those e-mails is~~~ My favorite color is blue btw.

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

I had a wonderful relationship with a guy much younger than me. He was my brother my love and my soulmate yes we had our ups and downs like all couples do but we worked thro them He passed away 6years ago due to luekemia but he will be in my heart and my mind forever You have to have trust, respect,and genuine love for each other for the relationship to last He was 17 years younger than me

Posted

My first lover was 11 years older than I was my second 28 years younger one lasted 14 years until he died of AIDS the second for 12 years. There are websites such as Caffmos where there are many younger guys looking for older guys I met three in Paris two years ago and have remained in contact.

Posted

When I was 14 I had a 63y/o B/F who was awesome. It lasted for 6 months, till he died of cancer, and he never told me he was even ill. He taught me loads about being gay and also about life and enjoying it.

I prefer older guys but at same time have met loads who just want to use my body to add another name to their list, and then move on to the next young guy. Those I hate!

Posted

If i had u Dean i would keep u 4 Life D

Posted

i prefer dating older guys because they know what they want. its not full of oh yeah i have to do some shit they actually want to be there witth you and they always support you in many ways

Robert_Connors
Posted

ya'll got that wright us guys that r older know how to treat someone as an equal and the same and nothing less !! Not to say I am old couse I am Not 50 + is great

Posted

I kind of go the other way, I like younger guys, older guys while there are some nice sweet guys, I find either their, not in very good health, (smoke, or really don't care about their appearence.) younger guys, I'm tlking 25, on, are cute, slim, heathy, and have greater staminia, hey, I'm 51 and feel much younger.