Lenny_Fuentes

unfair - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

i find it unfair thatim always getting fucked over in my relationships. for once i want a good guy i want a guy who isnt afraid to hold me in front of his friends and in public and is willing to say i love you babe in front of his friends and not be embarassed by me. i want a man that isnt afraid to say i love you and isnt afraid to hold me hand when we're walking around and i also want someone who can trust me and not check up on me every damn second. is that too much to ask for? well apparently so because im always getting fucked over in love. i guess im just cursed to live a lonely single life and to die alone. someone give me a damn razor blade and pain killers cause i just cant handle this pain anymore. im tired of being played and cheated on cause there really arent any good guys left

Robert_Connors
Posted

Lenny u arn't the only one have beed fucked over several times I'm begining to think that the hole gay thing is based around that but have hope that I to find someone sincier

Posted

Settle down buddy. Keep away from the razor blades and the pain killers. You aren't the only one that gets cheated on or screwed over. And you're right, there aren't that many good guys anymore. It's sad but I don't know where they've gone. Either taken or in hiding. Or changed. :-/

Posted

its juat like why do good nice people like us who give relationships our all always are the ones who get hurt and why cant wee just have one good guy

Posted

Well I don't have the answer either but just want to join the others in letting you know you're not the only one.

Robert_Connors
Posted

thanks Eric the love of my life feft me after 8 yrs so everyone has been hurt get over it and go on!!! there r still good ones out there guy don't just jump look before u do get to know the guy first

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Do we love ourself before we look for love??That is the question..I have found my love and we have been together for 23 yrs now..Another question why do we as gay men need to show affection to each other in pubic?? We have never done that and wonder why others do?? There is a place and time for that..My feelings pls don't jump on my back..

Just read in Pink news.com that two guys were kick out of a bar for just kissing..There is other gay mag that are reporting the same type of story.. I love all gay people who want to be themselves but why put it in the face of others..

Last thing do you go looking for the guys are do they just wlk by??Do you get to know them as a friend frist or do you just jump in bed with them and hope for the best?? How long are you with them??

Posted

im not gonna lie i dont love myself and i think i never will. its just that im tired of being tricked by the lies and deception that comes from dating. i just think that some guys need a wake up call and need to learn to love only one person and not go around and stick their manhood into anythi9ng that moves and has a puls

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Lenny guy u can't do that to yourself guy couse there is someone out there that will love u so much u can't even imagin it will happen guy kisses couse u need them

Posted

idk i feel like im just a guys second choice. like they say always the bridesmaid never the bride

Robert_Connors
Posted

well we don't even now what u look like guy so how can we say anything My profile is out there and that is me so maybe u need to do the same just saying guy your choice

Posted

i do have a picture of me but i put this one up cause i thought it looked cute and a thing that me and my bestie do

Robert_Connors
Posted

just checked your profil no fuckin way have PJ's that say Hello kitty one peice dude that is cool couse I love cats have a 21 yr old one he is my buddy !!!

Posted

My cat's going to be 21 this summer if he keeps on going. :-)

Robert_Connors
Posted

if u love them they will , mine is a friggin terror @ 21 + and I have a pic of u thanks

Robert_Connors
Posted

cool beans guy mine is 21+ and is still a terror and he is my best buddy am single so LOL

Posted

I'm pretty sure that I got him less than 20 years ago but my and I kind of forgot so we assume that we got him when I was born. -^_^- When I turn 21, if my cat's still around, he'll be 21 as well. In cat years, I think that's a 105. o_O

Robert_Connors
Posted

lenny cats r the greatist, mine was fixed sortly after I got him and was declawd in the front so no tearing up of things even though he is half " bangle" wild cat he has never been a problem

Posted

well i love cats as much as you guys but i feel like im more of a dog persom they just have that cute face of guilt

Robert_Connors
Posted

have a dog also big brown eyes friggin A but she dosn't get away with anything just because she bates them brown eyes LOL