Brian_Miranda

Gay gangsters and out of jail - Gay Guys! <3

Brian_Miranda
Posted

I curios to know if any one here knows someone that is gay/lesbian and has gotten out of jail, or prison. I'm finding that alot of us either are ex-felons or know at least 2 ex-felons that are gay and have criminal record. The ones I know are gangbangers. That's how I ended up with a record myself, There are a lot more gay gangbangers in prison that are still in the closet. Having a relationship with one, whether in jail or out in th streets, can prove to be deadly. I know that it my lustful eyes that got me my first sexual encounter with a gangbanger, and he was holding down his feelings for other men for a long time. He just couldn't say anything about it because he is a gangbanger - until he meet me of course. So guys how many from our family do you know that have a criminal background? And is there anything that we as responsible gay adults do to prevent such things from happening to our young family members?

Robert_Connors
Posted

Brian there are alot of fucked up people in this world we all just need to stick together and hope it dosn't happen where I'm from flaSE it is every where so not alot of that goes on but had a ex BF get shot and the guy that did it was in jail before they found out he did it , he killed him didn't rob him or nothing just out rite killed him