Tell me... - Love and Romance

Le****

Posted

*frowns* who the Hell stole my socks? *loves wearing miss matching socks -so does her son* mmm... I know thats a bit off topic, but I am a little paranoid about today, its been a long time since I've had a picc line....bleh...
anyways I often feel like I am still in Hell, but the light at the end of the tunnel is Pat and Raven, but I still have really dark days where that light seems so far away... I often feel like giving up, but I'll never tell Pat that... Ive been putting off one operation that I really shouldn't be, but I want to die with dignity, I had it once before and it was reversable, this time it won't be, and If I am so far gone now than whats the point?
Ugh!!
sorry I'm going to shut up now... *gnaws on her cheek and disappears*

Posted

Sorry to hear you're at a point that you are Hollie. Btw, I often feel like I'm in hell on earth, so to speak - as in, how can life get worse, and thus it's likened to hell (from such religious conotations in society) ... but I took what Kathryn said to mean like I was a horrible person, so bad in the eyes of religion, so bad I died and went to hell and so now I live not as a religioius person but a spiritual one.

Sorry Kathryn if you just meant hell on earth, as in rock-***y-bottom.

Posted

dont wory about religiion, there are so many other things to get trivial about. Let pople decide that one for themselfves. Develop an atttiitude about the planet and what it does for you and care about the space you inhabit. Be thankful for clean air and water and maybe some health care if you got ir. Spirtiuality has been fought over for centuries and you cant change it now.

Posted

We aren't fighting over - or at least I don't believe so. I think we're healthily clearing up a misunderstanding, which I think is always important in life.

Btw, I'm an Aussie and we have great health care compared to the U.S. and I have private health care, so I really shouldn't complain at all. But I do hate our water restrictions, even when we're inundated with water.

So I like the quote, just to lighten the mood that global warming didn't cause the drought, someone dropped a Shamwow :-) .

Posted

you sure underestimate the world in which we live in. It is a crisis situation and the water is rising and is turning warmer and doing alll kinds of stuff that shouldnt be happenting. Religion is one of the things your folks told you to try not to discuss iwith others. Its too diversified. I am part druid. I care about our mother earth.

Posted

we're human we fuck EVERYTHING up, in the end its OUR fault anyways....

Posted

awww kathryn i'm sorry hun but it's nice to know someone out there gets it. as to the rest of you i didn't start this discussion so we could all bicker about something we will never all agree on so moving on like the adults we are.

my son and i like missmatched socks too we call them silly socks! XD
but i'm curious what is your favorite pair of underwear? (they ae my guilty pleasure) i cant decide atm but i do have a new pair of black and red boyshorts with two belts of amo ***ted on along with two hand guns... i saw them and they made me giggle XD

Posted

My favorite panties are sheer spandex boy shorts that hold in my tight ass....haha sorry i am having the BEST birthday ever...just got home and can't believe what just happened and ima head for bed--night everyone!!

Posted

Hey Cheylissa sorry I didn't read your comment a while back. I did mean hell on earth like u hit rock bottom and most people who do hit rock bottom are angry with "God"...most people. And so that's why in AA we say that because most ppl in AA have hit rock bottom and it's just easier to believe in a more fluid idea rather a strict denomination.

Posted

I have my favorite panties on! =)

Posted

It's nice to clear up the misunderstanding Kathryn. So I'd have to say yes, I go through hell on earth (as the phrase goes) often.

I feel the need to say that I don't by underwear that I don't like, as a general rule. So I pretty much always like any pair I'm wearing and there's a lot of favourite pairs really. All for different purposes; fave with jeans, fave with a dress, fave with shorts, fave with baggy pants, fave with track pants, etc, etc.

Posted

*stiffles a dark laugh* NO PANTIESS!! *dances around* comando baby!!
but on another girl I'd have to say those boy shorts that are the nice silky lace that are kind of see-through.

Posted

pfft i love boyshorts but i love all panties but yes comando is great *spanks hollies ass and bites my lip* yummy!

Posted

*fondles Leah's boobies* Out of all the lovers I've had, Pat gives the BEST MOST AWESOME Boobie MESSAGES!! *nods her head*
even when I feel like shit I still ENJOY a good message *smiles devishly*