Rocio_Bruna

Being single. - Lesbian Ladies

Rocio_Bruna
Posted

What can I say, I'm tired of being single. lol
Why is it so hard to find that special someone? I figure you just have to keep moving forward?
Well then, I guess I'll just put myself out there. ^.^
If there's any London girls out there who'd be interested why don't you msg me? Hey, if it leads to nothing at least you'll have a new friend.

Posted

You can never have to many friends. I've already been through four relationships, and we are good friends. Keep moving forward with a positive attitude, the right one is always under your nose. : )

Melissa_Ross
Posted

I hope we're all right and that someone will appear if we just keep going. I haven't even been in a relationship for almost 2 years now.

Camz_Lansangan
Posted

you cant hurry things out.. don't wait for it, things will fall into the right place when you're already on the right track. I'm single for a year now after a 5 year relationship and I still feel like Im not ready to be in a relationship yet, I learned that if you try to love yourself more,the more that you'll understand the things thats happening with your life. The more chances of discovering what you really are up to then everything else will follow, including meeting people that'll be part of your life. always stay happy thats the most important thing.