Kind of torn - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Okay group I have a question for you and I'm having a little problem. The thing is the other day a friend of mines who happens to be black told me he was tired of dating black men. Now he says he wants to go outside of the race. I don't really have a problem with dating other races but I do have a problem if you doing it because you're tired of your own race. To me it sounds like because you have such a negative thing with one you just to let it to get over it. Is that legit, I mean if you go to date someone is should be because you like the person not because of the color their skin. I haven't really gave him a response because I don't know the kind of response I should give. How do some you guys here in this room feel about interracial dating because you are tired of your own race? Would you date someone for that reason, or would you date someone because you find him attractive for whatever reason attractive is to you?

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

i interracial date all the time,it hard to fine outher native that are gay thats not a bad thing , mabye he just wants to try new things in life, and you never said if he said he would never date a black man again he just might whan he feels up to it.not all people date for what outhers look like some date for the guys personality, and mabye the guys hes meeting who are black perconality is not so goodmabye you should ask him why he dont want to date black men , only he can give you that pice of mind,and if hes a true friend you shpould be able to tell him how you feel.

Posted

He might find out that his difficulties with black guys will also show up with other races too. Let him see what happens?

Posted

You know I kind of agree with what you're saying but my hangup is dating someone because you're tired of which are dating now I'm looking at it that's he's not going into it with the right mindset is he's using this as a way to avoid a problem. If you would came to me and tell me he was dating a guy because he was sweet and kind no matter what the race I don't think I would have such a problem, my problem is the statement" I'm sick of dating black me in, start dating a white"

Posted

Terry you may be just right but it cannot hurting me because of the fact that he's using race as some kind of something I don't know like I said I don't have a problem with interracial date I think you should date whoever your heart leads you to an this may grow some people out of just some folks but to me dick is dick nd ass is ass no matter the color. And, Dick Queen

Posted

I've only dated two guys. One was a Latino, the other was white (only one date with both). I've never dated a native or asian or any other ethnic before. I did date someone black online though. He and I remain good friends.

If your friend wants to date men that are not his color, that's fine. He just wants to try something new. Nothing wrong with experiences.

Brian_Miranda
Posted

I don't want to some like a racist, but most black guys are too controlling. This is from my own personal experience. I will not date a black guy. It's too much drama. My advise is that if your friend no longer wants to date within his own race, there is nothing wrong that. Just tell him to sure that he dates a guy that is gay. "Just make sure that he's gay." That will lighten the tension.

Posted

I've had a nine relationship, with a asian, (Philipino) guy, we've since broken up, but, yes I love, being with someone outside my race. Currently looking for a new love.

Robert_Connors
Posted

dosn't matter the race there r assholes in every race just got to weed them out and I hope you find what u want if it is with a african american so be it it is your choice

gstanescu84
Posted

I wouldnt mind trying Interracial dating. Afterall I treat them as our own. THey are not any differnet than us cuacasians etc., I would be honored to date an interracial guy. Im big into ASians, Blacks, Latinso. Hot sxc Europeans esp Italians and US mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I wish you all the best Mark. You decide and look into your heart. Your heart will decide and know whats best for you.

Robert_Connors
Posted

I love latino's hot HEHE

Rod_Bell
Posted

I love men of all colors, but have a "fetish" for African American men. I dont' date as much as when I was younger, so am just dating after 15 years away from it. I went out with a delightful older gay black man who is 52. We also share that we are both HIV positive.

Rickie_White
Posted

hi i love black me . god i do love what they do to me . . they tast so good . love Rickie

Raijin_Lockheart
Posted

i think that he is doing something nice but your right, he is in the wrong mindset for it and i agree that if it was just to try something new it would be fine, but blaming it on race? thats not right, sense he is just hitting the black communality as a total, take me for instance i hate dating Scottish guys that like to play about with you but i don't hit all Scottish guys with that, just the ones that ask you to meet them then don't show up and then say they didn't want to see you anyway (i get that a lot -.-) sadly i don't think there is much you can do tho, your feelings might be enough to get him to see the prob tho, so try, and if it fails, well, you tried, sorry if i wasn't much help to you

Robert_Connors
Posted

only seen one black guy I would have concidered to do anything with just me

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Mark Sorry it took me so long to answer your Question..If I had a friend who came to me and said that he is tried of dating in his race..I would have to ask why is he so upset witht the last guy he dated..There has to be a reason why he is thinking about dating out side his race..Now as what you should tell him is that he needs to find the right love for him,weather the person is his race or not.

If he want to try something gnew then be there for him if it does not work out..You never know he just might find the one he is looking for..You also should have told us how old your friend is..I say this because if he is our age then he might need to look somewere else for love..

Be supportive to him if he needs to ask you then he must thing that you have something to offer him in advise..He even might be looking to you as a brother and wonder what you think if he ask you to meet the person..

Put yourself in his shoes..How or what would you want him to say to you...@Mark you are a smart christian person look into your heart and the answer will be there.
I hope that I have help and there is one more thing that I would like to say..Please do not take this wrong but prof reading your comment before you send it would help everyone who wants to comment back..You know as much as I do that it helps everyone...And yes your are not the only one who does it. I myself have miss spell words and not reread my comment..I am trying to get better for it...

Best of luck to your friend and you and remember be there for him.....

Posted

Thank you everybody you all gave me a lot to think about and what to tell my friend. Michael to add answer your question you may if 31 I'm 41 and we've been friends will now five years or so. About the proof reading I'm not typing any more about this program called Dragon and I'm still learning how to use it. So something come off a little offkilter I do apologize but I'm going love best to learn how to work it. And I have to say I am working hard to learn this program goes I love the idea of just speaking the first thing on my mind. As you know it typing you have to really think about what you're saying and make sure you have the right spelling with this. Little better. And soon Mr. Lockhart, I can't pronounce your first name so I won't try, you were very helpful and what you said

Wayne_Smith_51357
Posted

I have a younger latino man, just love the love he gives me, and let me tell you he is hot, real hot

Posted

Mark, maybe your friend just wants to satisfy his own curiosity ..that's what I did and it set me on a pattern that I kept for a long time!!! For years i was seeing black guyz exclusively ..wouldn't look 4 anyone else. That's changed in the last few years ..don't know what finally broke the wall down but the barrier has lifted ..it's gone. There's such beauty in ALL men 'n I'm loving this!!! Even so ..I still belong to a group called Blk 'n Wht Men Together ..which is really a group 4 all who are in interracial or cross cultural relationships but the name remains the same 4 now. Our conventions are like a nice family reunion. Anyway I digress!! I think he will likely tell U that he has a new hunger to broaden his horizons. Good 4 him!!! If he'd like ..he can also check out www.nabwmt.org. Have great day!

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Your welcome @Mark and I hope everything turns out alright for you and your friend.

Robert_Connors
Posted

Amen guys amen love to see a happy ending I hope smiles :-)