Jony_Star

Da 1 Thing I Can't Stand... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

if there's 1 thing i can't stand...is someone tryin 2 tell me wat i should be doing, how i should be actin, & how should i be thinkin & wat should i be thinkin about accordin my age...last i checked i have control over dat...& tho i don't mind ppl givin me advice...when i tell them dat i still prefer things 2 do things my way...they get all upset...cuz they feel like they've wasted their words 4 nothin...as if i had no other choice but 2 do wat i'm told...it's 1 thing 4 me 2 listen 2 ur advice & consider it...& a totally different thing dat i actually HAVE do it...last i checked da decisions i make about myself r still up 2 me...& me alone...why should i care how old i am & wat ppl my age r doin, how they act, & how they think...i'm not those ppl...i'm me...so let me worry about me, myself, & i...plz feel free 2 share ur opinion on da topic...

Posted

You tell'em!

Posted

Good point...we all have to make our own choices. Its often good to hear other people out, but that doesnt mean that we have to follow them. Everybody thinks you are wonderful until you excercise independent judgment, and then many of them dont like you anymore. As my mom always told me "dance to your own drum".

Taylor_Bowman
Posted

u are so right thats why i live like a cat do what want when i want course i cant do everything but i live my life and so does a cat

Posted

jony do what you think makes you happy who cares what people thinks i do what i want and wen i want i could care less what they think of me its my life not theres i hope you do the same it wil make you more happy in the long run

Posted

Thank's 4 that Jony, life's 2 short 2 worry wat ppl think, i live 4, 2day, and intend 2 enjoy every moment no matter wat other ppl think, once i aint breaking the Law it's none of their business. Jony just be u, never try 2 be someone u aint. D

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

@Jony Be yourself and your right you can ask question but you don"t have to take there advise..Even at my age I ask question but I don"t always have to take there advise.I am me and you are who you are don"t change for no one...

Dave_Mack
Posted

Jony you are right on the button. If people don't like how you live and what you say guess who'se problem it is.....THEIRS!

Posted

Hey guys just to this but I just lately discovered im bisexual and i need tips e.g. how did use react when you admit that use where into men

Posted

well tho dat is not da topic...i'm ok with helpin u out...well of course...ppl around me made it a big deal...& told me it was bad...so i never accepted it til after high school...but somethin inside me didn't care...cuz i mean there's nothin wrong w/me...& i've always said dat bisexual guys don't need 2 worry as much about it than ppl who r fully gay...cuz u like both girls & guys...dat's my way of seein it...u shouldn't be 2 concerned da u also like guys...it's somethin new...but it's also somethin u naturally do...so don't be ashamed or anythin...just enjoy da best of both worlds...but don't get me wrong...u should be w/only person...whether dat person is a girl or a guy...dat's up 2 u & wat makes u happy...