Michael_Wolfe

Phone # - Gay Guys! <3

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Why do people put there phone # out to were any nut job can call them..

Posted

Yeh i agree Michael, so much information can be obtained from someone's fone number, i wouldnt giv it 2 any one, and i wouldnt giv 2 much information bout myself either, well some guy's i have met on some other site's and live near me were ok and that kinda thing is ok, cause i know them. D

Posted

Hi yes put my phone number on my profile.Although i screen all calls.

Joseph_Reilly_51940
Posted

putting ur phone number up is an open invite to every nutter going

Posted

Some people are stupid, simple as

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

some ask me for my nuber i told tham 69.....lol

Posted

^LOL

Posted

Richard Davies you can't really call nobody do but because they wish to give their number out maybe they're lonely and driving as many friends as possible him he of their choice is our number there are the people they got a live with their decisions and their action in some fool call them that they'll only get involved with to said too bad to tears in a bucket mother fuck it

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have been ask from other guys on here that wanted my # and I said no...I just don"t know why people would put # out..If you want to give your # to someone then they should put it in a message...

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

E-mail is better then phone #..Thats for sure..

Posted

Thank you to everyone who had posted comments on phone.I have now taken my number of my profile wishing everyone a nice day and thank you. Ian xxx

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Your welcome Ian...Just be carefull..Like all site there are nuts out there...

Joseph_Reilly_51940
Posted

Fruit nuts at best