LET IT OUT = ( (FEEL EMPTY WHEN HAVING IT ALL).! -DONT DISRESPECT- - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

-WHY WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEONE SO MUCH TO THE POINT THAT IT HURTS...WHY THAT SOMEONE DONT FEEL THESAME WAY?
-IM GETTING TIRED OF LOVE...EVERYONE JUST WANT TO HURT YOU...(THATS HOW IT FEELS AND YOU REALLY DONT WANT TO FEEL THIS WAY(IS GETTING TO A POINT WERE UR TIRED AND SICK OF THE WHOLE SITUATION..... AND SCARED OF LEAVING AND NOT FINDING THE ONE WHO LOVE YOU BACK )
-HAPPY BUT NOT HAPPY - ALL THIS EMOTION AND I CANT FEEL MY HEART ANYMORE!! OMG ...WHY?

-(LOVE STORY) ---TELL ME UR STORY MIGHT HELP ME-

Kirsten_Shah
Posted

Tell me about it man. I feel you. Sick and tired of all this love relationships. Maybe it's just best to stay single and mingle around instead of committing to one.

Andre_Monteious
Posted

Uno that is really interstin' what ur sayin i totally believe every word of that.. maybe love is not for everyone..maybe they think messin people around with there feeling's its like majority of the people intend on hurtin people were it hurts...an really it hurts even ten times worse...
Fact is i reakcon i'm gonna give up on love cause it only gets u twisted in feelings that u cant un-wind from...
So really now what it comes down to is the question of what do i have to do to find the love everybody says is brilliant... when really all you want is to be loved... an fact is its not always bout the sex...the special times u share... hugs snuggles relaxin together chillin having fun an a laugh... thats not to much to ask is it....

Posted

I AGREEE! AND RELASHIONSHIP IS WORST!

Andre_Monteious
Posted

why is it the best girls.. decent lovin ones live so far....

Posted

Relationships are the worst when they go wrong, definitely. And we all know the feeling when we want to give up on love alltogether. But fact is, when you meet that someone that rocks your world, you forget all the fears you have and just give it all.
Until they break your heart and the cycle repeats.
Fact is, what matters is the good times you have. It's all worth it. Even if sometimes it doesn't feel that way.

Andre_Monteious
Posted

but why go through that pain all over again x

Posted

So you can have all the joys love brings, which sounds really cheesy. Pain can only make you stronger. And the moments of bliss can really make you feel more alive than ever.

Onyxsonal_Emerald_Marie
Posted

I don't care how many times I get my heartbroken, I would never want to miss out on love. It may never last. It may always end badly, but to have someone be so close to you is an intimacy and memory I can't afford to miss.

Posted

SOOO U SAYING ENJOY IT WHILE IT LAST AND CRY LATER?
-MAKES LITLE OF SENSE -
I ACTUALLY MADE MY STEP TO THE PLATE AND TOLD HER HOW I FELT ...SHE TELLS ME THAT SHE DOESNT KNOW WHY I FEEL THAT WAY....
SHE DOESNT UNDERSTAND WOW MADE ME MORE UPSET ...AND IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE SHE WASNT THERE FOR ME WHEN I NEED HER!!! HOW ASHAME IS THAT.....
IM GOING TO GIVE UP ON US AND LOVE!!!

Posted

IVE BEEN TRYING TO WORK ON THE RELATIONSHIP FOR ABOUT 2 YRS SOOO U CAN HAVE SOMETHING THATS NOT THER ANYMORE I GUESS!? =(

Nezz_Judith
Posted

whats is it dat bothers u so much about the relationship??
u dont think it could b fixed??
are u still in love?

Rachel_Kind
Posted

Relationships are about the experience end them when they start to go bad, do you can always remember the good times and can learn and reflect on the experienced. Unless you think you have found "the One" then fight through your difficult times and it will only make you stronger. I swear my parent's say they can't stand each other and yet they have been married 30 years, they really do love each other.

As for me I am too afraid of intimacy, well I am young so I guess I will be in a relationship when I am ready

Posted

i want to be able to say this is my wife.
but i cant say that, because shes not ready i guess(i think)...
shes 26, im 21 ...im ready to commit i want to share my life with her (i do tell her , but she still dont get me!), and i guess because i dont see she wants to. it make me mad,
she says she not ready but than guesses my head saying i want us to have kids and get marry , but she really doesnt want to she just tells me so i keep by her side.......
i want to leave the relationship but im scared because we been together so long that im scare i wont find the one who would want to be wit me and know me for who im and want to spend 30 yrs with me lol i want to be wit her commit but she doesnt ......5 yrs is alot i feel like i've been wasting y time?! =(