Kyle_Kingston-Miles

Out and proud :) - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I've been out for about three years now. It was the best thing I ever did. Life is so good.

I was at work yesterday, and some idiot from Jamaica started going on about how much he hated gays and started ranting and raving at me.

If I'm honest, I felt sorry for the poor, ignorant runt

Hahahaha!

Robert_Connors
Posted

Kyle did u mean cunt ignorant cunt that is it ,I just telln them to get the fuck over it but being u were @ work u can't and I don't have the time of day for any Jamaican's any way have delt with them often arigant self sentered sonsabitches. "well allritty then kinda went off there sorry" LOL

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Why would anyone put there phone # out in the open were any nut job can call...

Posted

I agree w/ Michael, thats crazy. do you know how many people can grab your information from your phone number, thats extremely insane.. ontop of that you can trace locations on an application... ugh! /shiver

Posted

@Kyle, at my job i have plenty of men saying "oh i hate gay people or i'm anti-homo" and i just walk up and stare at them.. "you hate gay people? well unfortunately i hate uneducated people who believe being gay is a virus or an outbreak of an infection"

Just walk away and don't speak about it.

Posted

Mon., April 11th, 11, 16:25 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
We Have a Lot of Anti Gays Up Here is Canada. We Also Have the LAW on Our Side. Why Because in the Early 90s or So the Cdn Govmnt Add Sexual Orientation as Grounds for Making It Ilegal to Discriminate Based on Sexual Orientation.
One of the Best Things to Happen in Canada.
Tnx Group,
Operater.

gstanescu84
Posted

People get back into focus of what Kyle asked us. Rathnatthawat shoudlnt have advertised himself. I get alot of those on other gay sites. THis is the first for me. They give out perosnal information. Facebook was one of em as it ahppens. Just ignore them and concnetrate on the topic, in this case Kyles issue with the arrogant person in work.

Posted

@ kyle -- Unfortunately, there are ignorant assholes around the world. It is too bad that being an ignorant asshole doesn't hurt. Too bad it isn't legal to smack people like that up side the head with a stick. But they can't stop us from thinking it. Visualize the stick, Visualize the stick in your hands. Visualize the echoing thud. Now, feel better.

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Chris have done that I don't take shit from no one I will kick the shit out of someone if they get in my stuff been there done that and usualy they back away have stories but that is not why we R here

Posted

I have been out and proud that im gay for many years.Coming out that one is Gay,
bi or lesbian or Tran sexual is never easy.Think very seriously before coming out,
as there are a lot of people who are very easy to judge some one's sexual orientation.They are just very closed minded thank you in advance for any one who,
reads this.Ian xx

gstanescu84
Posted

Very true Ian, I agree. Where I grew up, there was a lot of lcosed minded ppl. Where me ex grew up and is still dere, he was very loucky. His friends etc., family etc., were open minded.