Kristi_Marchesi

Over it .. - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

My girlfriend and I have been together for 13 months now, and it's getting to that stage where its fighting over nothing all the time.

Is there any way to stop it?

HALP!

Christianna_Simmons
Posted

The best way to stop it is by trying to get them to talk to you and have an understanding. But you can't be blind by they words when they say sorry it wont happen again cause it can get worst. If you guys are putting hands on each other then you both need to end it on good or some kind of terms. Love maybe there but think about if you had an child would you want them to go through it. Good luck sweetie.

Posted

Thanks Christianna, no hands have been placed, i can't imagine doing that to her ever, she was my best friend before we started dating and still is to this date, we talk through all the fights and it does get better, but yeah it also ends up happening again, I have exams coming up and need to study pretty hard core for this week, maybe the week long break will do us some good.

Christianna_Simmons
Posted

I hope it does. Good luck on your test

Christianna_Simmons
Posted

Christianna nice to meet you

Posted

Never go on a break:O Just means you're running away from you're problem toots. Talk to each other, Discuss why you both are arguing? Are just walk away from them?

Kirsten_Shah
Posted

Firstly, don't communicate that much for now. Tell her you got to mug for exams this week. Do well in that first cos that's important.
Then you see how it goes. Do you guys end up fighting just by talking about normal stuffs? If that's the case then reduce talking. I had that problem previously in my relationship and I tried not to talk unless it's about something important een though I missed her a lot. It might help, just give it a try. : ))

Posted

It's not a break from the relationship, just I can't see her for a bit cause I need to study, if I don't pass these exams I'm pretty much screwed *nods*.

We were fighting a couple days ago, its mostly about things being taken the wrong way when someone says it so i've just taken to listening and not reacting. Hopefully it works. Yesterday we were talking normally again but i dunno ,,, feeling like the ice is going to crack again -.-'