Lies/Deceit - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Why do some ppl find it impossible to stop lying - particularly (in my personal bitter experience) gay men? Its like some ppl can't be happy and fulfilled with being in a relationship but they've got to lie & cheat. WHY?
I know everybody's not like that (thankfully) but to those who are - do they not realise the hurt & pain that their lies and deception causes?
Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanx
Jimmy x x x

Posted

Well honesty dose not cost anything mate in my opinion But some people tell lies,
or make up stories to make them sound more inmportant than they are.Tell the truth and shame the devil i was always told as a child. Ian xx

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

Sounds like you have been badly hurt.
People do have successful open relationships but everyone is different..
Lies are annoying paricularly with me because i can tell more or less straight away.I say cut the mind games,fess up and move on,life is too short..

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

hi james ,
to staert let me just say its not just gay guys who lie it happins all around.
and yes it dose hurt and in some cases it can changes sompeoples livesor effect it in a bad way i think some people just get off on it its the only pleasure thay get in lifeor mabye its for there owne self gradication lies hurt and i know first hand on that all one can do is get over it and move on and hope outheres dont get taken . i hope you can weed the lies outfrom the truth and wish you luck on what ever you do

JR1
Posted

Personally I do not ever see a reason to lie and be deceitful yet people are. Some are so caught up in themselves that they do not even know they are lying. Some think they are protecting you buy not telling the truth yet the truth will come out usually at the wrong place and at the wrong time. Be honest with yourself always. I take peope for who they are and what they are and if they lie to me they know I do not want anything to do with them again. That has to be known upfront not that it will stop someone from lying.

Posted

Thanx to Ian, Antony, Tachuwe & Jay - your comments were all very much appreciated and I am so very grateful to you for taking the time to write what you did-Thank You.
I suppose in the grand scheme of things, I'm just so glad that 'good' still appears to outweigh 'bad' in this world as, hopefully 'truth' does over 'lies'.
Many thanx guys - wishing you all well.
Regards
Jimmy (Dundee, Scotland) x x

Posted

i hate people that lies and most of all wen they play head games

Posted

Well, sadly it does seem to be the case that many Gays.com members are distinctly less than honest in the information that they give about themselves.
I've learned to be VERY cautious about what guys on here say and do.

Posted

Thats the main reason I don't do the Gay bars.. Its seems they're all trying to be something they're not. Why people can't just be themselves and be honest about who they are and what they're about is beyond me. If your honest up front..you have nothing to hide down the road :0)

Robert_Connors
Posted

James I just got out of a 8 yr relationship because he lied about everything why I don't know but got sick of it I set him up just to see whether he would lie or not and he did not only that but the bitch put his hands on me done hello

Posted

usually when it comes to lying, the person has nothing else interesting in his life so they make up lies. I knew a friend i used to full around with in highschool used to fill up with lies, lies and more lies. I one day caught him in one of his lies and i just flipped out. Its all because they are miserable and want ot make life so much interest or better, or even to flatter themselves. thats why stay true to yourself and others because you are a mirror. they see what you show but if they throw a rock into your mirror. theres your true selfs. keep it simple and lots of peace and love

Robert_Connors
Posted

well said Robert If u can look into a mirror and see someone looking back with a honest face thats a great thing