Arielle_Godfrey-Alicea

im tired of being lonely - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

i in no way want a relationship, i am going to school and work full-time. but it sucks to come home and be alone, and not have that someone to text and call and most importantly laugh and snuggle with! i want to make friends, and lovers but people say i am not approachable 0.o clearly guys don't seem to have that problem, even though i scream to the high heavens that i am a LESBIAN but apparently i don't fit the stereotypical lesbian look. its ridiculous. lol!

the point of this is to put myself out there, and see if i can perhaps meet some lovely ladies who are up for just having good ol' conversation and innocent flirtations!

any takers, message me! i swear i don't bite...unless your into that kind of thang ;]

Kirsten_Shah
Posted

Man. I feel you. Even when I was in a relationship I would be textin my friends more instead of my partner. And now no doubt my phone is so silent everytime.
I would love to jump over to my phone to check her message or answer her call when it rings.

Posted

Same thing here. Since I dated my best friend I ended up losing both, whenever I see something funny and want to share it with someone I end up just texting my mum instead xD And the cuddles! Damn, I miss those.

Posted

i hear ya when it comes to the lonely thing but hey my number is on my profile you can txt me anytime even if its just to say hi or just to vent im a great listener

Naomi_Simone_Thompson
Posted

Im so lonely, me and my girlfriend spilt up 2 weeks ago an tried to remain friends but we cudnt even do that, she was my lover aswell as my best friend, now i feel iv got no one, well i have my son, and my mum an sister but its not the same as having friends. i use to be a very outgoing person but then depression took over me and now iv become someone diffrent.

Posted

Naomi, You're life aint going to end just cause you spilt up with you're ex, You had people before you had her right? You'll be fine. Everyone has had a break up an feels like that, like you are now, you'll be fine It just get some use to. It will take time for you to feel you again. But you will in some point. Try cheer up. Lifes to short. You got a son to keep you going Ever want to talk just talk

Posted

Hey girl. We all feel ya. My friends say I'm a great listener, so if you ever wanna talk, hit me a message.

Dominique_St.Peter
Posted

Hey girl don't sweat the little stuff atleast your girl didn't leave you after 7 years claiming to be bisexual. I was so heart broken, it took me a long time to get over her. Most people think men are upset when there woman leave them for a woman. Try having your girl leave you for a guy.

Posted

I know what you mean I have 2 kids full time school and work and I just moved to a new province... but once your home and everything is quiet you miss having that companion and that person to share life with... I have been single for over a year and it hasnt gotten any easier

WenXin_Chew
Posted

Don't worry gal, you have us As for me, I'm in relationship with a woman but our distance is killing me. We have been together for 1 year but we'd only met 3 times. Now, I haven't see her for 5 months. I felt so alone even I have girlfriend. I guess long distance is not suitable for me. But thank God I would say cox at least I have friends around me to accompany me.

Posted

I know the tired of being lonely part. I'm lonely, but not the crazy desperate lonely, but I'm crazy about somebody, I just don't have enough money to go see her.

Posted

Yeah cuddling, o dear god I miss it.

Posted

... I know that pain better than anyone, Dominique. I'd have been a little okay had she went to another girl, but marrying a guy whose supposedly a male version of YOU, then naming their kid what the two of you wanted to name the little girl you planned on raising together? Yeah... Royally sucks.

The cuddling, the flirting, the sweet, tender messages back and forth... Having someone to hold, and someone to hold you... To tell you they love you and no one else... I miss all of that. Five, nearly six years is a long time to ache... *ahem*

Good luck to you, Arielle. I'm sure you'll find someone to keep you company.
Hmm... I wonder if I should do the same...

Dominique_St.Peter
Posted

It's the past I forgive and forget lol

Posted

i miss the cuddling to it's so intimate

Posted

me too :'(