To be loved and ***d or alone forever... - Love and Romance

Posted

well i have never been in a Relationship but i would never go back to her again.
i realy hope you find that loving caring women soon.

Remrie_Arrie
Posted

Thank you Cheylissa

I was talking with a friend of mine on the phone yesterday about her girlfriend who is extremely possessive, abusive, and many other things yet she always gets back with her time and time again. She even traveled to Boston to be with her and now after her girlfriend's friend got drunk, became an angry drunk and turned on my friend with a knife, she had to call the cops on her and was stabbed in the hand (albeit minor).

I told her straight up you chose to put up with it or not, you choose to stay with the person or not, if it didn't work out the first 10 times she/you broke up with that person it's not going to work the next 10 tries. And being in those situations puts you in danger.

for what? Love?
Please... Find somebody like me who doesn't smoke, drink, party (but loves getting out and having a great time), who loves life, who loves the world, who loves you, and strives for better things in life and you will find somebody who will show you much much much more in life than a little pussy.

I stayed away from those self destructive relationships by choice because I saw what all the other ***s were getting into messing up their social life and relationships. I stayed out of that. Now that I'm 23 I'm looking for - an adult - who acts like one that I know I can have a future with. With someone who doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, who doesn't do ***, who doesn't hang out with shady people that look like they're waiting for a black and white taxi ride to the nearest jail or anything like that.

We all make choices. Left, right, forward, backwards, pay attention to what choices you make and what the outcome is from that choice.