Shana_Blake

Im new on here an wanna get to know someone - Lesbian Ladies

Shana_Blake
Posted

So my name is Shana Im 20 years old currently im expecting a baby but none the less she will be popped out by may 12,2011, im ready to meet new ppl an get to know someone so please message me chat me something?? Lol i like girls

Posted

Welcome, hope you have fun, it's a great place to be when your bored lol

Krista_Benoit
Posted

haha definitely a way to beat the boredom -_-

btw Shana congrats on the baby!

Posted

congrats on the pregnancy, i hope all is well. anytime you're bored you can txt me my number is on my profile and i do try my best to respond in a timely manner except if texted before 8am lol

Christianna_Simmons
Posted

Congratulations. I just had my daughter january 17 this year. Its fun but it gets to be no sleep. If you wanna chat hit me up

Posted

aww congratulation being a mom is amazing I have a daughter whos 5 and half and a son thats about to be 2 enjoy it and if you ever wanna talk feel free to message me

Shana_Blake
Posted

Thanks to all those who read an replied much appreciated...@Tania i never am up before 8 am an @amber thanks @Christianna i will hit you up ....@Krista yeah i guess so lol....

Shana_Blake
Posted

Im really on here i guess to get texting buddies,idk really im so confused an hurting right now inside idk what im doing...i think i need to find friends i can relate to an myabe can help me threw some of my issues

Posted

well if you need anyone you can message me anytime