is there any possibility for a long term relationship for gays? will i find one? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

i have been dating with few gay guys, for a year or couple of years but it seems hard to find someone who is really looking for ltr, thus, i never been to a long term relationship yet, just come out from my shell recently and realized that i like guys more than i like women. anybody advice me on how to find LTR?

Matt_De_Martin
Posted

Well i have never had a long relationship either. I just know that whether your gay or straight it can take some time to find the one you want to spend the rest of your life with.

Dont give up, the right person is out there... you just need to find them

Mark_Watson
Posted

just take it slow and the right one will be there waiting for you, like me, i wasnt looking for a relationship and i found one on here last week

Posted

Yes Robert, it is very possible.. I have had 2 relationships.. 1 was of 11 years, though he died in a car crash in London. The other ended recently due to his lies and deceit, that was 2 and a half years.. So if you find the right one, it is very possible..

Tach_Chew_We
Posted

i have a friend whos been dateing his mate for 9 years now and are as in love as the first day thay meet. people can find long term realtionships, it just takes a lot of hard work best thing i can say is be your self

midmo72
Posted

Well Robert, I like to hold out hope that it is possible. It just does seem most just want sex, or other things then gone. Gets old, and makes ya really wonder if it is possible, or if its just a myth ya hear others talking about, only existing in fairy tells..

Robert_Connors
Posted

cool Mark so have I @ mathew I never make it past 8 yrs don't now why they start getting posesive and such can't handle that and want to try to change me I am how I am no shit just me

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Mathew Like the Hate LOl:-)

JR1
Posted

A LTR is def possible. if you are looking everywhere for it you will not find it. Just enjoy life and it will happen when it is meant to. I had a 20 year relationship. Just have faith

Posted

thanks guys for such encouraging line of thoughts... i hope to find one by all means, lol, but is online chat or online dating a source of help?

Mark_Watson
Posted

its a could starting place, some bars are ok too...but they can all stuck-up

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Robert yes it is no club shit ,not that I don't like clubs meat 2 of my ex bf"s there so ?

Posted

Well I believe I can't give advise because it does not go beyond 6 months.

Posted

you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find you're prince.Good luck hope you're,
find what ever you are looking for.

Robert_Connors
Posted

amen Ian amen:-)

Posted

thank you so much guys! have a good weekend!

Robert_Connors
Posted

u also robert just be patient when u least exspect it it will happen ben there done that LOL :-)

Jacob_Hartsel
Posted

well there is someone out there for everybody. im just waiting for the right guy to show up also. ik its hard to find because im looking for the same thing you are and its really hard to find.

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Jacob it is our fantisy guy but where is he got to kiss alot of frogs to find him dont'ya know LOL

gstanescu84
Posted

I agree with Ian. Eventually you will find your prince or Mr. Right. Until then you may have to kiss aloot of frogs beofre you can find your pricne. and may I from the Emerald Isle wish you the very best of luck in finding your charming prince. Im sure he will be as charming as you are.

Posted

Well, I say ..If U MUST kiss any frogs at all ..be sure that they can at least give U a good roll in the hay (so 2 speak) so ..at the very least ..U can thank Mr Froggy in the morning 4 a nice time .."Goodbye stranger ..it's been nice..hope U find your ..paradise" LMAO.
Seriously, there's good men out there ..and they feel the same as U about love!!! I'd like 2 find a good one again myself. Yes ..I'm alone ..but never lonely!!! ;-)

Posted

you gotta kiss many frogs to find the prince, but in my case. i'll just sit on the lilly-pad waiting for the prince to come ask me.. because im in no rush for anything.

Robert_Connors
Posted

Good one robert am the same have meet someone will see if it is my prince

Posted

the problem with kissing a lot of frogs is, frogs tend to jump from one place to the other, therefore, we do not know if the frog we're kissing is clean enough to deserve a kiss,lol