can 2 guys really have sex together ? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

lol hi my hot sexy bitch's i wanna know can 2 guys really have enjoyable sex ? i just found out am you know gay so yea if you are hot and in Dublin come to my page and yea plz anwser can 2 guy have sex

Dave_Mack
Posted

Most definately, You know what pleases you. Others feel similiar to you. Glad you have accepted who you are. You will be a lot happier...

Joseph_Reilly_51940
Posted

2 guys can have hot sex together definately

Posted

Yes, providing your definition of the word is a sensible one, 2 males can have sex. Not that I scour it much myself, but I think you'll find an abundance of material on the internet demonstrating this quite well. 2 females can, too

Penny_Mares
Posted

ofcoarse even three if you are lucky

Posted

Ohhh ..Absolutely!!! Don't let anyone tell U otherwise. Glad U figured that out 4 yourself ..U will be much happier just being YOU!!! :-) Just repeat this little mantra after me: Know yourself, love yourself, let your light SHINE!!!

Steve_J_Roper
Posted

Y NOT!!!
I THINK DZ D BEST FUN DAT CUD HAPPEN BTWN ANY TWO HIGHER ANIMALS!!!!

ha ha ha!!!! lol!!! BUT TRUE!!!

Posted

of course two guys can have sex...and its really fun when they do. Having fun with another guy is really hot.

Posted

U got to B joking Dream eater?? You know what makes you feel good so you can do that to another guy, and the other guy also knows what makes a guy feel good so he can do it to you. It can be totally AWESOME!!!

I don't know about with a female cos I never done that

Posted

lol thats cool i always though that the videos online were fake i will try it myself lol

Robert_Connors
Posted

do Dreameater u will find it rather enjoyable to say the least

Posted

OH Boy is it enjoyable.... It's the best kind!

Taylor_Bowman
Posted

of course

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

Yes 2guys can have sex you know what you like find the guy who likes the same Have good sex and most importantly have FUN and use protection and ENJOY

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

I have tried being straight sex quite alot when i was younger,i thought i could shag myself straight.Not recomended,for me sex with a man is by far superior but then again i fancy men.I always enjoy getting to know a guy so i can find out what really turns him on so i can give him the best orgasm ever.
Gay sex Rocks

Robert_Connors
Posted

antony u got that It ROCKS I waited till I was 21 before I had sex with a guy ...to all u young guys don't wait that long smiles to eveyone

gstanescu84
Posted

Aggreed with ALbert with his lovely phrase: "know yourself, love yourself and let your light shine. " and very much agree with Paul Whalley. Good going. You can have the best sex in ur life when you know what your doing, when you are into the other guy. If you have sex your not itno, your wasting his time and ur tiem and it wont be the best sex. So take your time and look for the right guy to come along and have the best and HOTTEST sex in your life.

Robert_Connors
Posted

yes George u got that rite know what u want and go for it and exsperiment with it ,is alot of fun

Posted

well its hard to find a boy friend when you are gay x.x i like this blonde guy in my school and he always looks at me lol i dont know if he loves me or he just hates me and cant stand me his so hot i wanna have the best sex with him lol but its not gonna happen i doubt his gay

Paul_Whalley_48096
Posted

Dreamer can you not approach the guy and ask him if he would like to meet you as a friend and maybe go to the cinema or try and find out his interests and if you find you have one in common then take it in small steps get to know each other well Dont rush into it just take it one step at a time then if you are meant to be together things will fall into place remember from the little acorn the mighty oak grows , if all things work out you will be happy in each others company you will have trust and respect for each other then everything will be just great it will take time but be patient Rome wasnt built in a day

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Paul good advice guy

gstanescu84
Posted

Couldnt have put it better meself Paul. I really admire it. Go for Paul's advice Dreamster. Very good.