giving head - Gay Guys! <3

Ti****

Posted

Pussy,cuder,snatch,vagina.. eewww Yuck "lol" Give me a Wiener !! :0)

gstanescu84
Posted

Amen. Give us a juciy slimy cock. mmmmmmm man I LOVE COCK

Robert_Connors
Posted

yes and please could I have another LOL

Robert_Connors
Posted

alittle dabb will do yu ! but I want alot @ andrew I don;t give a shit what that little birdie says !!! LOL

• 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...
Posted

I have sucked 4-5 inch cocks and like when their balls hit my chin . my ass is tight because I only had up to 5 inch cock fuck me hard while they hold my man boobs

• 3 months later...
Gifted-4220
Posted
On 4/9/2011 at 3:41 AM, Tim_Gallagher said:

i like doing it alot but what sux i hate guys that have a small penis i never took it in me and i wanna know what it is like

My dick is 5" small & 8" hard thick as a banana only straight.😁 

Posted

I have only sucked  5 inch cocks and love when they cum in my mouth

Straight8Dominator
Posted

I would really like to have some head, from a head pro. Some that puts my cock on a pedestal and gazes into my eyes.

Posted

Suck on uncut cock and on a juicy foreskin oh my it taste so good to me it turns me on thinking about it

Posted
On 4/9/2011 at 5:56 PM, Robert_Connors said:

damb guys u getting me hard LOL

Good man you can come fuck my ass hole daddy fuck me 

• 1 year later...
Posted

I love big cocks. The bigger the better. I love having the pride in making him cum in my mouth. 

• 8 months later...
Posted
Listen cocks come in all shapes and sizes. It is not the size it is the person attached to it that is important. I had a huge cock to suck once and it was honestly like a huge snake. It was just to big. He even said that he wished it was smaller for he never met anyone that could take it. He admitted he is always frustrated. Big is not always better.
  • 7 months later...