Eric_Matteson

curious - Gay Guys! <3

Eric_Matteson
Posted

Hey I am in Colorado and have never really done anything with a guy but am very curious

Posted

Eric
I'm glad that you are willing to explore your curiousity. Make sure that you choose a partner who cares about you and isn't just collecting a trophy. If you need someone to chat with, you will find a lot of willing ears and some willing advisors in this group, and you can also send me a message if you want. Good luck, and I hope you don't get hurt.
Chris

Posted

That was very good advice there Chris. Sincere.

Posted

Thanks Jacques. It's sad to say that we have an element in our community that collects trophies and could care less about the men they leave in their wake. Too many times, I have found really sweet guys that have been hurt by these guys and discarded.

Posted

For sure Chris.

You take care Eric.

Robert_Connors
Posted

yes Chis and it damages there trust in men too if it is there first time some never get over it @ Eric like Chris said do be careful becouse he is write always Bob

Tim_Gallagher
Posted

i love it but i have been with guys that have really small and that sucked

Posted

Hey Eric ..
U have a sympathetic ear with me as well. DO explore your sexual awakening, nurture your curiosity and savor the experiences. For me, the exploration was a time of exploding sensuality 'n sexuality ...but also ..as other have already said ..be wary of those who only want U as trophy in the collection ..so to speak. Also ..be safe ..your health depends on it 'n some dudes are just not as forthcoming as others.
All the Best, -A-

Eric_Matteson
Posted

To be honest, I am just looking for someone to try some stuff out with. . .

Posted

Tell me about being a trophy, like the notches on a cowboy's gun!!!

It sucks, and it f**k**g hurts too

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Dean yes it dose mean that so be careful guy been there done that so everyone young or older be careful no joke :-(alot of shit bags out there just saying :-)

Robert_Connors
Posted

amen Albert so true

Posted

@ Albert, Bob, Dean -- I have been on the other (third) side of the issue, I have spent many nights with a friend who was treated like this crying on my shoulder, asking what he did wrong, why he can't find a decent guy, and all the other things that we tell ourselves.

Someone else brought it up to protect your self. HIV is still out there, if you aren't using protection, you spell that condoms, you have a really bad sexual advisor. Not saying that people lie about their status, but there is also a 6month window between infection and it showing in your blood tests. Be Safe.

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Chris so true I have lost alot of freinds from aids not a pretty site and if people think just because they have meds now well I don't need to protect myself bull shit u don't want to go there believe me

Posted

And don't think that you are safe when you are topping either, I have two friends who became infected playing with a bottom who didn't know that he had recently been infected. Not the same bottom, it wasn't real clear for a second there.

Posted

I've read that topping doesn't keep you safe. It's one of the most dangerous myths that straight guys can't get HIV, supposedly. Of course, I'm safe from the whole thing.

Posted

Some Priest are f**k**g evil!!!!!!!

Katy_Perry
Posted

hey

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Keilth don't uderstand what u said about being away from all that like Chis said how r u and if u r having sex use a damb condom for gods sacks

Robert_Connors
Posted

welcome Katy u cute :-)