Garry_Bruce

..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

How many times in our life will we say the words " I LOVE YOU "
There must come a time in life when the words dont mean what they are supposed to..!
At my age of 35 I have said to 2 partners " I LOVE YOU LIKE HAVE HAVE NEVER LOVED ANOTHER "
I want to say these word to only 1 other for the rest of my life...! is that possible in the Gay worl

Posted

Yes it is llike a normal relationship between 2 people just like the opposite of sex lol!!!

Posted

we must determine the boundaries between love and lust, in the gay world, its hard to admit that lust comes first than love

David_King_47152
Posted

true love is real lust is not long

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

I can quite easily put love and lust in different boxes.I dont think there is anything wrong with a one night stand....excitement of just going for it and enjoying the moment and the pure animal attraction,god i feel horney just thinking about it.However love,knowing each others bodys and exploring,knowing what buttons to turn on is great,making love to me is different as it is a union of oneness with each other.I was in a relationship for 13 years and the lust wears off but is replaced by support,hugs and understanding.I am big on hugs you cant beat them.

Robert_Connors
Posted

I only loved once and that was a long time ago my last relationship I can say I didn't love him I liked him alot but that fell apart so to me lust comes first in my opinion.

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

I loved my boyfriend but it wasnt an intant thing it sort of grew on me.We are still friends even though i got traded in for a 22yr old i would say i have still a brotherly sort of love for him.I say i Love You all the time to my friends and family but i think everyone does.

Robert_Connors
Posted

The word LOVE is thrown around way to much in my book It is 2 easily said

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have the same hubby for 23 yrs and everyday we say we love each other...

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Michael U R a lucky guy Wish that was my situation but it isn't :-(

Posted

*sigh* yes i want to find that, i want to have that, but it seems its a rare thing to find now a days but still havnt given up there has to be someone outhere and its just a matter of time before i find em and never let go.

Robert_Connors
Posted

I hope so Luis I really do had a true love for 8 yrs then he left me for a woman don't figure broke my heat havn't recovered from that yet, but don't give up I havn't It will come when u least exspect tit :-)

Posted

ty for that

Robert_Connors
Posted

u welcome I am still waiting :-)

Posted

@ Luis -- there is someone out there for you. Sometimes you just have to stop trying to find him. You would be surprised how fast he shows up once you stop looking for someone to hold on to and start seeing yourself for the strong secure independant man you are.

@ Robert -- Sweetheart, have you considered that in order to find the right man, you might have to look outside of the swamp? Do you find anything besides gators in Okeechobee?

Robert_Connors
Posted

@ Chris that was fuckin funny laughed my ass almost off and can't afored to do that Hehehe @ Luis so true stop looking so hard and beleive me you will find that love will find u @ one point after a 8 yr relationship ended I tryed so hard to find someone but finally gave up and just enjoyed life and then bam at a club a guy came up to me I didn't think nothing of it but we chatted and that was it 8 yrs together so like I said don't look so hard Always Bob