Emi_Jayne_Ridding

Do looks really matter? - Lesbian Ladies

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

Do looks matter to everyone???

Suzanne_Dixon
Posted

not really is all about love and caring for each other. but sometime looks can matter but it depends on your heart and if u like the way the person is and if so looks shouldnt matter

Posted

for me no!!!

Heather_Darby
Posted

For me looks don't matter.

Rosea_Foster
Posted

Looks definitely dont matter. what i have found in my years of dating and loving ppl is that sometimes the less attractive people are the sweetest and also, once you fall in love with someone you se past the looks and in the end they are the most beautiful person. Trust me i know. I've also found that in my years of dating and loving that some of the prettiest, sexiest ppl have the nastiest, ugliest attitudes and that makes them an ugly person in general.

Posted

i usually would agree that looks dont matter...but you usually don't meet someone with a blindfold on you have to be attracted somehow...physical looks dont matter after a conversation but they are what hooks you first, ESPECIALLY on a website like this. :P

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

Ye u are all right and Ye usually when people come on websites like this or tagged etc you will look at peoples looks, if you think they look nice u will add them..... But some people I knw don't like me because I'm not like hot lol

Posted

well than you use what you have, its not all about looks someone could be amazingly good looking and have no confidence or swagger than its kinda of a dull conversation. i think thats THE WORSE

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

True...

jessicazylee
Posted

looks catch your attention, but they are not what keeps you there. To this date, I have dated many people, but only two would be considered good looking.

Posted

you see a person by their eyes and heart. if you can see through their eyes and into their heart, they are the most gorgeous being in your world

Posted

honestly for me, a little bit. Like, I at least want them to be able to take care of themselves obviously.

Posted

Personality means a lot more than looks or at least to me it does. I'll agree with Quinn though that we should take some care of our appearance.

jessicazylee
Posted

Looks will catch your attention. But so can a loud personality... but that usually takes a bit more.

when I first met my partner in class, he was a scruffy, scrawny looking kid wearing glasses, a hoodie, torn jeans, sneakers and a frat shirt. he doesn't care much for his appearance [he was bullied as a child for looking effeminate], he's the sweetest, most patient and caring person I know. I think he was a woman in his last life.

Jena_Wiggins
Posted

In my opinion, looks don't matter at all. I just wish I could find some people who agree. Living in a small town in the bible belt, it is really hard for me to find someone who can tolerate my appearance. People around here don't really care for girls who have blue hair!

jessicazylee
Posted

@Jena sounds like you wouldn't be out of place in my sorority. Some days I feel Sarah, Callie and I are the only ones who haven't done some crazy cut or color.

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

I have always gone for personality...some of the people ive dated havent been the best looking but they have great personalities and ive dated some more attractive people but they didnt seem to treat me as well... so it just shows personality is sometimes the better answer...and I think blue hair is coll Jena, I love people who are bit different, my auntie always dies her hair bright pink...its awsome!! x

Heather_Goodman_52573
Posted

I Go For Personality and if they have looks to i just class that as a bonus

Jena_Wiggins
Posted

Haha. Nice to know someone actually likes my hair colour! I love this site already. c:

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

ha ye me 2 n lv ur hair x

Danielle_Dong
Posted

Some ppl think looks define what's within, and apparently sometimes it's not.
For me, if i can get both, why not. Not to forget, looks is subjective, it's depend on the eye of beholder.

Posted

Appearance is what matters, the way they dress, do their hair, things like that. That catches your attention and tells you a bit of who they are.

Posted

i dont think looks matter. they might be the most good looking person but be a right dickhead underneath, when someone who isnt much to look at will treat you like a princess xxx

Emi_Jayne_Ridding
Posted

Everyone will obv have their own views And opinions on looks and personality and what they go for and I try my hardest no. To judge people... I always talk to people before judging them... X