looking for mi principe encante - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

My name is Robert, I'm 22 years old, and Hispanic. I have a full time job, and I pay my own bills. All I'm looking for is that special someone. My body isn't the real me, but the vessel in which I experience life through. I want someone who can love me for the real me. I do music on the side, as I play the piano and sing. I play video games, I like to read, and I love to cuddle up and watch movies. I also like to go out to bars and clubs, dance, drink occasionally, and just have a good time with whatever I'm doing. I will admit that I am a geek, and I am proud of it! I want someone who has a great sense of humor; that loves to laugh, and can make me laugh. Someone who can have fun no matter what we're doing. Someone, who will help me become a better person by sharing their love and support with me. Someone who will be loyal, loving, affectionate, and caring. Someone I can share my life with I don't have many preferences. Just be around my age (18-29), in my area (or willing to travel), and be sane. I prefer you to have a job or looking for one as I am not looking to take care of anyone just yet. I prefer lighter skinned people (Hispanic, White, Asian, or lighter skinned black people). I have nothing against black/darker skinned people, I love them, I just don't find myself attracted to many. I prefer someone who is versatile (sexually), and who isn't too flamboyant. I am attracted to men, not women. A little femininity is alright, I just don't want a total drama queen. If you're interested, contact me, you won't regret it. If you treat me right, I will make you a very happy and loved man.